My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this movie called?
Im digging deep here, This could be two movies or just one but I remember parts of them from at least 7 or more years ago. If I can remember correctly they both were fantasy (magic) I remember 2 girls fighting over a large mirror but it broke and a piece fell into a guys eye from the sky, At the end I remember one of the girls making the guy put the mirror back together piece by piece in a cold/frozen place, she couldnt find the last piece because it was in the guys eye, there was something magically about the mirror I think. idk, would be nice to watch again :)

Made 2 new Purity Papers for the Bronies:

SealMLP.jpg
SealMLP1.jpg

Found a new pony video for you all,

ps: This is obviously Solar Empire propaganda, long live the New Lunar Republic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this idea has been put into action before, but I recently remembered having read a book by Ben Elton titled "Blind Faith", specifically the part where he devises a search query to find people with a similar rogue religious/political viewpoints, and was wondering if this could be applied to this community.

Unlike the book, it's obviously not an arrestable offence, but say you wanted to find anyone in your area who was a brony, or you wanted to know who would be easiest to convert, something like a handout questionnaire to find people interested in indie pc games, or with a creative personality (Those are two common traits I've noticed) could be used to find them without telling them your views.

Forgive me if this makes it sound like a forbidden cult, but I just thought I'd throw the idea in to see what people thought, or if it would be at all helpful! =D

I'm not sure if this idea has been put into action before, but I recently remembered having read a book by Ben Elton titled "Blind Faith", specifically the part where he devises a search query to find people with a similar rogue religious/political viewpoints, and was wondering if this could be applied to this community.

Unlike the book, it's obviously not an arrestable offence, but say you wanted to find anyone in your area who was a brony, or you wanted to know who would be easiest to convert, something like a handout questionnaire to find people interested in indie pc games, or with a creative personality (Those are two common traits I've noticed) could be used to find them without telling them your views.

Forgive me if this makes it sound like a forbidden cult, but I just thought I'd throw the idea in to see what people thought, or if it would be at all helpful! =D

I don't think that it would be too hard to do that actually. The first thing you'd probably have to do would be to take a survey of those already into MLP:FiM, with questions regarding their preference for literature, art, and music. Questions such as "You find Lord of the Rings; A: very enjoyable, B: enjoyable, C: not very enjoyable, D: un-enjoyable"
could give you a pretty good spread to go off of. The tough part about this is the fact that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, has such a wide audience range that doing a survey like that may not produce a lot of similar results. For instance, it could just as easily be weighted toward people who like rap or hip-hop as it could toward people who like classical. Because MLP kind of covers both of those,

So while it would be possible to devise a "Are you a Brony?" survey, it would take a good amount of planing and may produce mixed results.

Edit: And we've at least been studied before... twice.

Us bronies complain when we get trolls commenting off-topic on our pony vids, so why do we do it here?? I guess we are all hypocrites.

The entire thread is pony related, as long as it deals with ponies it's not off topic. Where did we go off topic?
In the mean time, nice fan music

EDIT: OK, this is cool. Someone is making an (as best as they can) accurate map of Equestria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back