My New Halo Reach Custom Armor (lots of pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly which Cod piece did you use? Looks like I have it, just that mine doesn't have the side pouches/pockets.

I was also going to make a wooden sniper with PVC barrel. It seems like a pretty good idea to everyone.
As an added bonus, mine was going to have threaded pieces at the back of the barrel sections, so it could be disassembled for easier storage, aka, a 5 foot rifle fitting in a tiny car.

I must apologize for my lack of posts on this thread, but with school starting up and my volunteering job, I've had little time to update this thread. On the other hand, i have been working on my armor every time i have some time off. hopefully i will be posting some updated pictures of the suit, which i am happy to inform you all that it is nearly finished!

@SPRTNBD50
The Cod Piece that i used was the revised Rhinoc codpiece unfolded by Ral Partha. I added the inserts myself by using an HD Mk VI codpiece by crackhead09 and cutting out the slots needed and gluing in the little inserts myself.
Link for Rhinoc's Codpiece: http://www.4shared.com/file/waWnjIbD/Reach_Codpiece__revised__by_Rh.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back