Not open for further replies.
Thanks!
So today I brought to you a little update of my knife, chek it out :):

dsc7980l.jpg

dsc7981.jpg

dsc7985.jpg

dsc7987t.jpg

dsc7988m.jpg

I've putted 2 coats of bondo and sanded both, probably tomorrow I will fill the small inprofections and holes with a little bit of bondo :) hope it'll turn out fine!

dsc7988m.jpg

I've putted 2 coats of bondo and sanded both, probably tomorrow I will fill the small inprofections and holes with a little bit of bondo :) hope it'll turn out fine!

If i May offer a bit of advice? On something like your knife it would be better to use something like spot putty, Its like bondon but you dont have to mix it, you can apply it right our of the tube. And the cool part is it onlycosts about 4 or 5 dollars where i live, sadly i dont know how much it would cost where you live. Just wanted to let you know. Hope it helps.

Sorry my man, but I'm living in Sweden, and here we have no Bondo corp. production (we have spot putty, but it has part A and part B as well xD) and I realy hate wet sanding stuff lol :)

Thanks guys! so this post is just a WARNING for you guys, that I've started a new project (in case if you would say that 3 projects at same time is too many- I'm building that THING on my ART lessons, which I have twice a week, so updates wouldnt be often) and I think you will love it iven better than this one! Hopefully I will start new thread of IT (I wont sy what I'm building- its a secret for you :))) ) when I'll be half way to victory :D so be pacient and subscribe! :D

hey buddy if you want to fill in the extra spaces easily and you know not mix up so much spot putty and have more mixed than needed just use the hardener compound. what you do is put a little dot of the stuff right in front of the areas you want to smooth out and use a credit card to spread the hardener across the surface and the hardener will fill in those pesky negative indents. this lets you smooth out your project with out having to sand so much. hope it helps good luck! yea just use you spot putty but it is the same concept just use a credit card to smooth it out. sorry i didn't catch that you live in Sweden i don't pay much attention to things haha lol.

Signed,
Scar 405

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back