My Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtle509

[attachment=13420:pICT0159.JPG]

Here is most of my armor peped and painted for the Iowa comic con, I didnt take any pictures of my progress while i was peping cuz nothing is the final size yet but now that i know what needs adjusted ill post updates regularly.

Looks Great, however, you might want the thighs to face to the outside, not the front.

Shade said:
Looks Great, however, you might want the thighs to face to the outside, not the front.

they were just looped over my belt with a velcro strap, but now that you said something ill fix them too

Last edited by a moderator:
Shade said:

I was going to say that too! lol But your armor looks pretty good. I would add a little more to the armor. Like maybe make it look a little more distressed and add a little wear to it. Maybe wear your armor and go roll around on some pavement! lol Seriously, don't do that, your armor might break! D:

I also can't tell if you have all the chest pieces. I can see the chest plate, but I can't tell if you have the stuff that usually appears below that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking of taking a run through some woods for weatering after i get everything finished.

The only pieces of armor i didnt wear were the torso and buttpacks cuz i didnt get them finished before the con,i had the hip plates but they kept falling off.

here is my spartan laser as of today. ive been working on it dureing the cureing stage of my resining. this is about 10 days worth of work.

I now have all of my fiberglass in place and ready to be resined im just waiting for the weather to cooperate so I can get the ball rolling again. I want to have it finished by the 24th so I can wear it when I go get my copy of halo evolutions. I'll post pics of my glassed parts after i get them resined.

finally got my backpack finished. tell me waht you think

PICT0181.jpg

PICT0180.jpg

PICT0179.jpg

PICT0178.jpg

A backpack that opens. Wooohooo. Good work.

I don't know about the strength, it looks a little on the filmsy side.

Just to be picky, the backpack should attach to the handles on the back of the harness (same handles as the ones on the front rioght above the chest piece.

the dark grey is plastic from a rubbermaid tote lid, the notcards are just there to fill the gaps when the top is closed,and every thing else on the inside is fiber glass. the side pieces are still a little flimsy but im goin to put foam in them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back