My School Likes Armor! :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

S15Costuming

So the students and teachers like my armor (even the princial liked it :D), some even requested that I make it for them! :eek but instead of making it for them...I will TEACH them! I am going to go Live in the school's news so I can promote the class! I'll mention you guys here in the school's news! So we're ALL happy! I'm gonna try to get the computer tech person there to get me a copy of the announcement so I can show you. But it will be either this week or next week. likely next week because since my school is a K-12 Center, Middle school does the news this week, next week is high school so hopefully I get it done! oh, and you'll see a few pieces i made there!

see ya

Thats awsome! When I was wearing my spartan helmet (red) and my hoodie (Green) cause those are our school colors, they said "sir....sir, with the helmet". "What" I said "We cannot see your face your going to have to take it off" I said "Ok" (All Smiles) soon as they walked off on goes the helmet and I manage to wear it the rest of the day with no trouble..haha

EDIT: My 117th post...is it magic?

Spartan-124 said:
Thats awsome! When I was wearing my spartan helmet (red) and my hoodie (Green) cause those are our school colors, they said "sir....sir, with the helmet". "What" I said "We cannot see your face your going to have to take it off" I said "Ok" (All Smiles) soon as they walked off on goes the helmet and I manage to wear it the rest of the day with no trouble..haha

EDIT: My 117th post...is it magic?

oh, i forgot, it's not done, i'm mainly showing off pepped armor and 1 fiberglassed helmet

and about your 117th post! yeah, it's magic! :D *gives 2 cookies*

Last edited by a moderator:
If folks at your school are so into it. Maybe start and after school club. Usually, just requires a teacher on board to supervise.

You can get together once a week and work on things together!

Well I actually think that showing off your craftmanship is a good thing. Sure some people will laugh because you clearly a huge video game nerd...but chances are you kind of are. You are still building something really complicated and that's cool. If you get some other people interested in making stuff that can only make it more fun to work on for you.

yeah...i got suspended yesterday from school for the rest of the week for fighting with security! (and trying to find a knife! yep, i have problems! D: )so I might hold the announcement thing for a week or two...depends when the school is ok with me pepping again. :(

Good luck with that... (the knife thing is a bit weird) When I show off my costume come "halo"ween I will definetly get mostly laghfs but im working on mine with exp0wnster so we will look like idiots together :lol on another note I will be even higher up on the art teachers list of "let slide anything" kids (i'm one of the only guys in art club) which is good because she is also a lunch room superviser

I took my half-bondo'd rundown helmet to school the other day and sold 2 casts in advance to friends on the soccer team (we have post-game Firefight parties) :) and possibly a full suit of recon and an iron man helmet depending on how well the casts of my helmet come out. So don't be afraid of high school kids. You'll be surprised how many people recognise and appreciate craftsmanship.

Wow. Its great to see schools allowing you to do such a thing. In my school they wouldn't even think about letting a student do something like that. Good job with it and hope it works out nicely.

Man, that would be so cool once they let you do that. I'm hoping that I'll be able to borrow our schools cnc and prototyping machines, but I might be able to make a club at the most.... Good luck to you.

Cheers!

one of my art teachers said if i were to finish the whole costume, it would count as a extra credit A! :D

I better get to work!

Alex spartan177 said:
your school is sick,

but is kind of dumb you fighting with security

about the security part...yeah, moving on...

and What do you expect, it's a special needs school, whatever helps me calm down works. :D in this case is making armor!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back