Nerds with Girls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I surrounded myself with all the nerds in high school.
Even now I wouldn't even think about dating a guy if he wasn't nerdy. :)

I need that shirt that says I <3 Nerds..

lol, this Pony is a proud nerd :p.

I would have still had a girl if I didn't break up with her a couple of months back, but hey, I got to look on the bright side. Halo Reach came out :p.

There are plenty of fish in the sea.

-Pony

My boyfriends idea of spending time together is playing Halo together. I don't mind it but it would be cool if he could maybe take me out on a date or something.. So, If any of you guys are anything thing like My boyfriend, give your girlfriends a break and take them out. I know Halo Reach just came out but just give em a break.

Well here where I live, its one of the nerdiest things EVER, if a guy builds his own sci-fi- oder halo-(or what ever) armor.
But seriously I don't mind xD. If girls/people are not that tolerant, they're not even worth any attention.
For myself, I've been in a relationship for nearly 2 years. Then this b**** betrayed me with another guy. Probably a bigger nerd as I am myself. (Isn't that irony? :p) But that's life i guess...

Most of you guys have probably done better than me 28 years old and have'nt been on a date in my life yet.
Nin, you gotta get out more. 0_0

As for me, I don't get girls based on being nerdy (actually, I just don't get girls), but my nerdy tendencies have lead to me doing a lot of really cool stuff (armor being WAY up on the list) and a lot of people praise me for it. Made friends who like me for what I do (which, is an extension of who I am, so, I ain't complainin') but as yet, no girlfriend.

The first one was desperate, the last one used me as a rebound... And I don't mean the casting rubber.

I think this says it

GriffithKennedywedding91010325.jpg

hahaha are you kidding me nerds always get the ladies. i would consider myself a nerd as in i love star wars, the matrix, and gaming with an udying passion, i still got a job work out and see daylight tho lol but im still classified as a nerd, but Ive been dating a hotty thats got a bachelors and is into gaming more than i am...... say whaaaaaaaa??? i know right, didnt think that was possible.
Thats right ladies thats her when we went too haw-ii so yes nerdy guys can get the ladies lol

IMG_2535-1.png

I'm married, so sometimes we do get ladies. I wouldn't classify myself as a nerd, but I would a geek. But at the same time I have a hand in everything: sprots, cars, work, gaming, building stuff, etc. So I guess that I'm not a perfect example.

well I am a 17 year old junior in high school, my friends know I am a nerd, marching band, concert band, jazz band, drum-line, but I have more girl-friends than guys, and I am NOT "happy", don't wanna offend anyone, sry. And they aren't all band geeks or guard girls, in fact most of them are sports fanatics and cheerleaders, they like me because I a psychological punching bag and will let them vent on me and I will listen. I am just a nice guy and they appreciate that, I am actually really close to having my first gf from a girl on the northern area of the city, who I have been amazing friends with and practically dating since kindergarten. So it's possible, just be really nice to them and mean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back