Nerds with Girls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! All of my close female friends (excluding ones from here) think the armor building is dumb... :( They just don't understand.

i got pretty lucky myself... i have a beautiful girl who whips my @$$ in halo :( lol

We met at a local Gamestop halo tourney and she embarrassed me with a beating lol. Should have seen it coming when I saw she was wearing combat boots lol!

So I think nerds attract each other. She is also working on a Cortana build ^ _ ^

58647162517538902312256.jpg

LoL, here where i live there's like a NERD RUSH, where its OK or Even cool to be geek or nerd, i think i dont look like a nerd, instead of that i was very popular on high school and College ( in elementary i was the little kid everyone mess with) but i love videogames, i have around 60 Xbox 360 videogames, i bought them on ebay for sell them locally on my town, bu meanwhile theyre on sale i beat them, i do have a hughe collection of Jurassic Park Dinosaurs, i Totally Love star wars and KOTOR games, im a hughe fan of HALO, i have all HALO Games except REACH. i have a 42'' inch plasma that i bought only to play on my xbox, i have guitar hero, band hero & Rock band games with all accesories, i play AGE OF EMPIRES 2 on my Laptop, i love to draw anime style & love to watch anime, BUT i DO have social life, i love beers, i have a nice 2004 mustang my own, i have a 3 -1/2 year realtionship with my Girlfriend that i love a lot, and she's hot :3 , she doesnt share anyone of my likes, she didnt know vader was luke's father (indeed she has geek friends that makes her saw the movie, and when she found out luke & leia were brothers she screams : They're Brothers ! ). she did not was in to the videogame stuff, but when i introduce her to HALO and Gears of War she was like amazed, we play a lot of GOW 2 together on HORDE (no LIVE), and she got the Sniper rifle & start making headshots , but when it comes to close combat she got paralized lol .
btw i do not look like one, instead i was like the sports guy, i was even capt. of my soccer team on college , and we lost the final :(

I know :D I Lost the Game!

Im just that awesome!

I need to change that....... :/

Damn you.... lol now I lost The Game!!! gahhhhh!!!

back on subject though... I just started my drafting class last night and (counting me) there are 4 guys in it... no girls. So, We are sitting there, doing our work in CAD when we hear the back door open (it's a street access door that people mistake for an entrance) and two very fine young ladies come walking in, so, we all stop what we're doing and look up to see them just standing there slightly in the shock of someone walking into the wrong room. They recover and move on, and as they are walking through the room, we all just turn and watch as they go, and as soon as they are out the door, we are talking together comparing notes (on them of course)... It was just like one of those stereotypical tv sitcom scenes. BAHAHAHAHA

As far as I know, Nerds can't get females in the Netherlands... I'm on a Nerd-education, named: "The International Game Architecture and Design Program" or "IGAD" in nerd-terms.
I think there are about 150 guys in my year, and about 5 girls :(

ps. that wasn't a joke :(

Ehekky said:
I think there are about 150 guys in my year, and about 5 girls

That's five potential girlfriends for you*.

* Well, not all at the same time. Remember, grammar is a tricky little devil. . .

As far as I know, Nerds can't get females in the Netherlands... I'm on a Nerd-education, named: "The International Game Architecture and Design Program" or "IGAD" in nerd-terms.
I think there are about 150 guys in my year, and about 5 girls :(

ps. that wasn't a joke :(

You do realise that there are other places where you can meet girls than "work", right? In fact, many of those girls might actually like you if you don't make too much of a fool of yourself. And they could even provide you with a regular dose of denerdification - I guess that can't hurt when you work on.. well, whatever it is you're working on.

You do realise that there are other places where you can meet girls than "work", right? In fact, many of those girls might actually like you if you don't make too much of a fool of yourself. And they could even provide you with a regular dose of denerdification - I guess that can't hurt when you work on.. well, whatever it is you're working on.

Why would anyone want to be de-nerdified?!?!?!?

Why would anyone want to be de-nerdified?!?!?!?

Nobody would like to be denerdified - that's kind of the point :)
I was thinking temporary. You know. Maybe go out or something (and not to watch Transformers 3). Expand your horizon with something other than a new SciFi universe. It certainly doesn't hurt to be pulled into the real world once in a while :)

of course you gan pick up chicks in a tank! ( red .vs blue reference ) i guess the only way ive got very good game is because i race motorcycles. when im away from my racing and my girlfriend is when im more involved with my armor and stuff.

of course you gan pick up chicks in a tank! ( red .vs blue reference ) i guess the only way ive got very good game is because i race motorcycles. when im away from my racing and my girlfriend is when im more involved with my armor and stuff.

Thats why i'm buying a tank one day. I gotta save me some money.

Nobody would like to be denerdified - that's kind of the point :)
I was thinking temporary. You know. Maybe go out or something (and not to watch Transformers 3). Expand your horizon with something other than a new SciFi universe. It certainly doesn't hurt to be pulled into the real world once in a while :)

I'm allergic to reality...
Thats why i'm buying a tank one day. I gotta save me some money.

Ummm... Have you forgotten what community your apart of? Just build one! It would just be like a warthog build on steroids!!!

in my country, girls are better gamers than boys... and i have experienced that. it was even on the news. omg. also, they are nuts about k-pop. my sister listens to their songs everyday and only thinks of them.

I present the Ripsaw:

mean-machine.jpg

While it was built by professional fabricators, it was still built in a rented two bay garage. And while it's built to be unmanned, it does in fact also have a cockpit.

Just steal their design, scale it up a bit, and have two track pods on each side instead of the single ones this one has.

And remember kids, as long as the cannon cannot fire real shells, your tank can be registered on the street.

I will now await the build thread. . .

I present the Ripsaw:

mean-machine.jpg

While it was built by professional fabricators, it was still built in a rented two bay garage. And while it's built to be unmanned, it does in fact also have a cockpit.

Just steal their design, scale it up a bit, and have two track pods on each side instead of the single ones this one has.

And remember kids, as long as the cannon cannot fire real shells, your tank can be registered on the street.

I will now await the build thread. . .

Lol... Actually... There is a compony that sells track pods that you can replace your tires with on 4x4 trucks for off roading and unstable ground... Can't remember the link though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back