Nerds with Girls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
are u guys stalking girls on here now ? LOL

I'm not, but some of the younger members probably are.

My little bro usually adds every single chick he comes across on XBL, so yeah, they could be stalking.

I'm not, but some of the younger members probably are.

My little bro usually adds every single chick he comes across on XBL, so yeah, they could be stalking.

Seriously, how does he manage that. I swear in the years i had Live i only EVER played against or with at least 5 girls online total.

Must be the same five ROFL.

I agree with this completely.
I understand rejection hurts, but that's a small price to pay if you take an opportunity and it leads to something magical :)

Agreed. What's the worst she can say? "No"? Who cares, just walk it off lol. But my advice is just take 'em on dates and show 'em a good time, and if you really wanna make a good impression bring her flowers! I took a girl out on valentines day and bought her flowers and now she won't leave me alone, and yes she knows I'm a nerd but the key to revealing your true self is to be with the girl for a while, and
THEN reveal your hobbies, if she really likes you for who you are she'll stay, if she doesn't, no big deal go find another.

P.S. When I tell a girl that I make armor I call it "Fiberglass Replicas" that way she thinks its some big skill lol! It works, you might wanna try it ;)

P.S. When I tell a girl that I make armor I call it "Fiberglass Replicas" that way she thinks its some big skill lol! It works, you might wanna try it ;)

Haha all of the girls I tell I say that I make "Replica props" . I may have to use the fiberglass replica thing next time lol

I understand rejection hurts, but that's a small price to pay if you take an opportunity and it leads to something magical :)
Ah, rejection. I've had this before. IT SUCKED!

Seriously, how does he manage that. I swear in the years i had Live i only EVER played against or with at least 5 girls online total.

Must be the same five ROFL.

Lol, I don't know. He does actually talk to them which is suprising.

But my advice is just take 'em on dates and show 'em a good time, and if you really wanna make a good impression bring her flowers!
Amusingly enough, I told my boyfriend to not even bother to give me flowers. The way I see it, there's no point in showing your lasting affection to someone by giving them things that will wither and die in a week.

Yeah.......I'm an odd girl. ^_^ At least I found a guy that puts up with my gaming, model building, and cosplay making (I've got a 4-feet-long blade arm from the game [PROTOTYPE] just sitting in our front room)!

i just broke up with my girlfriend about a week ago because she didnt even like me. "love", is wut its called, when someone really likes you, alot, well in my case, love can go to hell with my ex

"Love" is just a hormonal response to certain environmental stimuli, generally caused by another human being. It's a slurry of chemicals in your brain, nothing more. But then, the world as we know it is just a slurry of chemicals in your brain. All perception is based on carbon-phosphorus molecules in an organ that fits inside your skull changing concentration and makeup.

So, this idea that "love" can go to hell, along with your ex, is silly. It only exists in your own mind, along with everything else you perceive the world to be. Eventually, you will find someone else who creates such stimuli again. All you can do is try and create the same hormonal response in her. (or him, to be open to statistical chance)

Anyway, rejection blows. And it happens far too often to me. I don't not ask girls out, based on fear of rejection, but of foresight of rejection. If I don't know if a girl will reject me or not, I go for it. If I can tell I'm less likely to succeed than fail, I just let it pass. Not worth my time and disappointment. That said, 99.9% of the times I've gone for it, I've been given some polite screw-you. The other .1% goes to the 2 girls I have dated. Both later admitted to being desperate.

So, the thing is, have confidence. Chicks dig guys with confidence. It's too damn bad dating 2 desperate chicks destroyed any shred I had :D

"Love" is just a hormonal response to certain environmental stimuli, generally caused by another human being. It's a slurry of chemicals in your brain, nothing more. But then, the world as we know it is just a slurry of chemicals in your brain. All perception is based on carbon-phosphorus molecules in an organ that fits inside your skull changing concentration and makeup.

So, this idea that "love" can go to hell, along with your ex, is silly. It only exists in your own mind, along with everything else you perceive the world to be. Eventually, you will find someone else who creates such stimuli again. All you can do is try and create the same hormonal response in her. (or him, to be open to statistical chance)

Anyway, rejection blows. And it happens far too often to me. I don't not ask girls out, based on fear of rejection, but of foresight of rejection. If I don't know if a girl will reject me or not, I go for it. If I can tell I'm less likely to succeed than fail, I just let it pass. Not worth my time and disappointment. That said, 99.9% of the times I've gone for it, I've been given some polite screw-you. The other .1% goes to the 2 girls I have dated. Both later admitted to being desperate.

So, the thing is, have confidence. Chicks dig guys with confidence. It's too damn bad dating 2 desperate chicks destroyed any shred I had :D

....... Ok..... Lets bring in DR.Phil

Just kidding

Your right. Humans are a lot like computers in that sense, organic methods of code telling us what to do and driving us to it.

Im not one to talk about rejection and asking out girls though, im like Rajesh Koothrappali in Big Bang Theory. I freeze up if a girl randomly tried to talk to me with any interest and would probably only talk to a girl if i was drunk (was a long thanksgiving last year)
In fact i don't even know any girls...... i need a job lol.

I'm one of the nerdiest(is this a word? Spellcheck hasn't flagged it...) kids at my school, and I have more girls swarming around me than most of our football players. Granted, our team sucks and no one likes them, but still. The girls also love the idea that I make replica armor, even though I haven't actually started(being that I make chainmaille and occasionally wear it to school seems to help, girls LOVE armor).

Oddly enough, I've only ever dated two girls, and one admitted to being extremely desperate.

Everyones jealous of my wife, she insists on making me a nerd, lol. She buys me stuff I dont want cause she thinks nerds like it.

Admittedly, I do like enough nerdy things, but, well youd have to see it to believe it. She buys me things for the armor making, for miniature painting, makes sure we all go to comic cons etc. Im opening an xbox arcade soon and she has tracked down and bought most of the things I needed.

Keep your heads up, theres one out there for you. It took me 27 years, going to other states and joining the army to find this one, but I dont plan on letting her go. You shouldnt either when you find a good one. Wait till your mid twenties and let them be young before you expect anything permanent though.

But you HAVE to get out there and talk to them and start dating so that when you find her, youll be comfortable enough to be yourself around her without smothering her.

I'm one of the nerdiest(is this a word? Spellcheck hasn't flagged it...) kids at my school, and I have more girls swarming around me than most of our football players. Granted, our team sucks and no one likes them, but still. The girls also love the idea that I make replica armor, even though I haven't actually started(being that I make chainmaille and occasionally wear it to school seems to help, girls LOVE armor).

Oddly enough, I've only ever dated two girls, and one admitted to being extremely desperate.
When I wore my armor, all the girls migrated away from me. You lucky devil.
....... Ok..... Lets bring in DR.Phil

Just kidding

Your right. Humans are a lot like computers in that sense, organic methods of code telling us what to do and driving us to it.

Im not one to talk about rejection and asking out girls though, im like Rajesh Koothrappali in Big Bang Theory. I freeze up if a girl randomly tried to talk to me with any interest and would probably only talk to a girl if i was drunk (was a long thanksgiving last year)
In fact i don't even know any girls...... i need a job lol.
I know, and talk to more girls than guys, but they're all taken.

And, yeah, basically, the brain is a big processor connected to various input and output devices, running a set of programmed subroutines based on said input. And there's no escaping it.

Sometimes I have to wonder where the hell some of you live. I know quite a few girls looking for nerds to date. haha.

hell dude it isn't hard to get girls if your dorky, nerdy or geeky.....lots of times chicks dig nerdy dudes

all my ex's even the girl i'm dating now all love guys who are super nerdy(well honestly i'm not super nerdy but i'm pretty damn close), i've noticed a good amount of girls prefer a nerdy, dorky guy over a total d!ckH3@d 80% of the time as well

hope that helped out dude

forgot to mention

i was married for awhile as well

wife was totally into the armor making aspect of my lifestyle too!

it takes some time sometimes to find that right girl but in time man you'll find someone,
just don't give up or put yourself down over it :)

im off for 6 months come back and this topics still at the top:) well done guys but yeah in conflicts with my girl as we speak. honestly i notice that the nerds switch girls every week no disrespect but what the crap every 3 days they got a new girl. there never single, and snakes chill with the double posts thx

Sometimes I have to wonder where the hell some of you live. I know quite a few girls looking for nerds to date. haha.
Arlington, Texas isn't known for being a very welcoming place to geeks/nerds, and especially less so at the high school I attend.

In any case, I note, more and more, it's less the nerd thing, and more, me, myself, that keeps the ladies at a distance. Bunch of my nerd friends are dating. LOOKS LIKE I HAVE THE PERSONALITY OF A ROCK, GUYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back