Nerds with Girls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't! He's an imposter! The jocks are trying to destroy as from the inside!!!
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! KILL THE IMPOSTER!!!!! oh that's right.........
... FORGET WHAT I JUST SAID!!!!

I ain't no jock btw
I'm the guy the jocks beat the crap out of!

Please don't hurt me!!!

... nerds play football now?
When did this happen? o_O

i play football too, second smallest lineman on teh team at 152lbs but im good at what i do, and thats kicking @$$ like Augustus "Cole Train" Cole!!!! i also wrestle if that makes a difference

I'm strong enough to keep myself out of fights, but just in case, i'm strong enough to disarm, disable, and flee. I don't have much upper body definition, but my legs are near SPARTAN strength. Beast.

I'm strong enough to keep myself out of fights, but just in case, i'm strong enough to disarm, disable, and flee. I don't have much upper body definition, but my legs are near SPARTAN strength. Beast.
The only reason they got me is because they blew my back out by slamming me into a pole... I can fight back. I have a lot of hidden strength and fast enough reflexes to grab a fist as it flies towards me! The weird thing is, the guys were on my football team!! All I could think was, "Ow, betrayed, ow ow ow, betrayed, OW OW! BETRAYED," then I did get one hit on one of them to the stomach, "Betrayal!"
hahaha!

The only reason they got me is because they blew my back out by slamming me into a pole... I can fight back. I have a lot of hidden strength and fast enough reflexes to grab a fist as it flies towards me! The weird thing is, the guys were on my football team!! All I could think was, "Ow, betrayed, ow ow ow, betrayed, OW OW! BETRAYED," then I did get one hit on one of them to the stomach, "Betrayal!"
hahaha!

*Shakes head in dissaproval* Fail.

all i can say about upper body definition is Wadsworth Football/Wrestling weight lifting + protien powder (i use whey protien)

i think it helps too that we have an ex-NFL/undefeated MMA/UFC fighter as our weight trainer here at WHS...i doubt any of you would know him, his name is Bobby Jones, used to be a punt snapper for the NY Giants if im not mistaken

hahaha!

I have almost zero strength for fighting back. But I did take kick boxing, and I am really quick and agile so it is easy for me to dodge and block... I am also fairly skilled when it comes to knife/sword play, and I usually always have some sort of blade on me, either a lock-blade or a dagger. (yeah... I carry daggers... lol)

I also have a large interest in Parkour, and am self teaching seeing as we don't have any training gyms near where i live.

I have almost zero strength for fighting back. But I did take kick boxing, and I am really quick and agile so it is easy for me to dodge and block... I am also fairly skilled when it comes to knife/sword play, and I usually always have some sort of blade on me, either a lock-blade or a dagger. (yeah... I carry daggers... lol)
OMG me too!!! About the knife that is... I'm takin martial arts soon though!!!

Yeah... BACK ON TOPIC OR I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL (with my manly macho I-stronger-than-you mouth)
lol

awe Nerds <3
The best kinda guy out there is a nerd! Geek/ Gamer ... I am also a girl, and usually.. have no problem with guys chatting to me. I have actually been told that Im very intimidating? Why? If you have confidence you should have no problem chatting with the ladies, Be yourself :). However the ones that don't want to give you the time of day, they aren't worth it!
I agree with Ninetendude and Cjsuner Ladies do love the armor! Can't help myself when I see someone dressed up!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back