Nevermind, Don't Read Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if this sounds rude, but why exactly do you (and others) think the rest of it have it all figured out? o_O

It's not like we have some perfect and super easy way to scale pieces that we don't share with others. So not-even-asking: "My arm is this big. I need the scaling ASAP" isn't an answer. (Grammar, a better explanation of what you're looking for, and a "please" would go a long way. That word is magic, you know.)

No one's armor is the same. No ones arm is the same. My personal advice is to research! Look at reference pictures, get an approximate size with Robo's method, build the size tester, (probably more than once unless you've figured out your scale) take a deep breath, and relax. Because nothing about armor making is ASAP. ;)

Nicktendo said:
I apologize if this sounds rude, but why exactly do you (and others) think the rest of it have it all figured out? o_O

It's not like we have some perfect and super easy way to scale pieces that we don't share with others. So not-even-asking: "my arm is this big i need the scaling ASAP" isn't an answer. (Punctuation and a "please" would go a long way. That word is magic, you know.)

No one's armor is the same. No ones arm is the same. My personal advice is to research! Look at reference pictures, get an approximate size with Robo's method, build the size tester, (probably more than once unless you've figured out your scale) take a deep breath, and relax. Because nothing about armor making is ASAP. ;)

Dude, you are way off. He shouldn't have to, like, you know, think. Gosh. (QFT)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vrogy said:
Dude, you are way off. He shouldn't have to, like, you know, think. Gosh. (QFT)

Haha I'm down with that. Help PLOX! jk

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back