New Armor Update! Pep Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomercyg

Well it took me three weeks and a lot of cuts and burns but its done, the peping that is. So tell me what you think :D

[attachment=12791:1012091816.jpg]

[attachment=12792:1012091817.jpg]

[attachment=12793:1012091818.jpg]

[attachment=12794:1012091818a.jpg]

[attachment=12795:1012091818b.jpg]

I have to agree with underdogg. The boots are a little big. But other than that, it's very nice looking. Can't wait to see as you continue your work. Keep it up!

He might just have big feet.

But yeah, everything looks like its scaled very well, and it came out nicely.

Well in my Professional Opinion:

Chest:

Just a tad big but it is manageable so you'll be OK there. If you do make a HD version I would scale it down. Don't worry about you head fitting through the hole. That should be the least of your worries and that is the easiest to fix.

Helm: Looks good

Biceps/Shoulders: Fine

Forearms: Just a bit to small. Need to add about 1.5-2cm in length

Cod: Just fine. Might want to make it just a little bit bigger for movement reasons, not for scale.

Thighs: To small around the top on the knee. Try to add more with a custom piece or scale it just a bit bigger; 1.5-2cm

Shins: Way to small!! They do not match you whole armor scale at all. They look tight and that equal to movement! Bigger, you can cut out the back for better movement.

Boots: Just fine. The boots only look big because the shin are to small. (Trust me on this, I have a finished suit)

You do have a good start on this and the shin are an easy, low time rePep. If you have any Questions just hit me up (or a Q&A team member)!

Keep up the good work!

If you do take stumpies advice you should find Mroreo123s smooth hd shin file and pep those. I think its only like 9-10 pages, and they are Crackheads newer model, so they look better. It will cut down on bondo time. I know I'm doing them after Halloween.

at first glance I find everything looking perfect, then I read stumpy's post and I find the minor mistakes he was talking about, anyway good job altogether and keep workin at it

Great work, nomercyg. I know the lo-def files don't come with them, but you should add supports prior to resining your pieces so they don't warp on ya when you go to fiberglass them. Don't want to have to redo all of them this close to Halloween!

Liq said:
If you do take stumpies advice you should find Mroreo123s smooth hd shin file and pep those. I think its only like 9-10 pages, and they are Crackheads newer model, so they look better. It will cut down on bondo time. I know I'm doing them after Halloween.

You can find the link to my smooth unfold thread in my sig. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the boots are actually just fine. However, I think those shin pieces need to be scaled up a few centimeters or so.

- Adulese

Well thank you everybody for the advice on the shins(which i am redoing right now) and the forearms as well, oh yea and NAGA "Good work, but man, those shorts are throwing me off...." just to tell u those arnt shorts there underwere because i dont have any tights or tight sweats(just yet). but thank you all for the support. cant wait to start fiberglassing. ill keep postin :)

nomercyg said:
Well thank you everybody for the advice on the shins(which i am redoing right now) and the forearms as well, oh yea and NAGA "Good work, but man, those shorts are throwing me off...." just to tell u those arnt shorts there underwere because i dont have any tights or tight sweats(just yet). but thank you all for the support. cant wait to start fiberglassing. ill keep postin :)

...Wow. Underwear? o__O

Looking good so far. Just do what fixin' needs to be done, and you'll have an amazing set of armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back