New member, first build (basic ODST)

BrightestDayACX

Jr Member
I was pointed to the Sean Bradley kit after inquiring on someone's DragonCon photos from last year. Helmet is 3rd party, M7S is resin printed. Took about 2.5 months.

Attachments

• PXL_20230722_201453258.jpg
    PXL_20230722_201453258.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 174
  • PXL_20230721_005611933.jpg
    PXL_20230721_005611933.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 191
dude, your suit looks really good with the scarf, really covers up the no shoulder armor or rig issue, you should post some more pictures here as you continue to update it. (get your posts up my guy)

You look like an absolute unit with that suit on! Very well done! Gotta love the white and green color scheme too. If I were to offer one bit of feedback, you might want to look into chroming your visor a bit more as it's still pretty see-through. That being said, it looks great either way, and you can always pass it off as your visor being unpolarized. Great job!

Looks good! Currently working on a Sean Bradley ODST kit myself. If you wouldn't mind, would you be able to post pictures of how you did your knee to shin pieces? I think I may have cut my plastic too short and I'm having a hard time seeing the proper placement through the instructions provided.

You look like an absolute unit with that suit on! Very well done! Gotta love the white and green color scheme too. If I were to offer one bit of feedback, you might want to look into chroming your visor a bit more as it's still pretty see-through. That being said, it looks great either way, and you can always pass it off as your visor being unpolarized. Great job!
So the helmet is just the xcoser helmet, I put green time film on the outside as it comes completely clear. I may either get a new visor to have a chromed option to swap out, or do a whole new helmet from scratch.

Looks good! Currently working on a Sean Bradley ODST kit myself. If you wouldn't mind, would you be able to post pictures of how you did your knee to shin pieces? I think I may have cut my plastic too short and I'm having a hard time seeing the proper placement through the instructions provided.
I can certainly take those for you, I wound up cutting too much off myself and rather than riveting them, I tacked them in place with glue and did a multi-ply bridge piece of fiberglass between the knee and shin.

Attachments

• PXL_20231001_150720039.jpg
    PXL_20231001_150720039.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 58
  • PXL_20231001_150726669.jpg
    PXL_20231001_150726669.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 60
  • PXL_20231001_150738731.jpg
    PXL_20231001_150738731.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 58
  • PXL_20231001_150734146.jpg
    PXL_20231001_150734146.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 61
Thanks for the pictures and information man! Looks good, I’m thinking I’ll do something along the line of that as well. I’ve only dipped my toe in fiberglass, resin and bondo this last month due to getting this kit. Very new and so I’ll see if I end up using that or maybe a thin layer of plastic to do the same job. Although I suppose I’d have to worry about that breaking too.

I do love the color scheme too.

Thanks for the pictures and information man! Looks good, I’m thinking I’ll do something along the line of that as well. I’ve only dipped my toe in fiberglass, resin and bondo this last month due to getting this kit. Very new and so I’ll see if I end up using that or maybe a thin layer of plastic to do the same job. Although I suppose I’d have to worry about that breaking too.

I do love the color scheme too.
When I did the elbow to forearm, I ended up making a Z bracket out of plastic and riveting it to each half, because there was no flex in the part after fiberlgassing.
Do what you feel comfortable with.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back