New To Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebardeors

hello there,

My name is justin and im new to the forum. I come across you a while ago but never really had the time to dedicate to forum's or blogging, but now that I have a normal work / school life I can get into it. I am constructing a suit for halloween and to prank my friends at work, as i am military I think it would be funny to try and get into work wearing a full suit lol .. Watched most of your video's and think this whole concept is cool.

Welcom fellow halo costumer,read all the stickys,be nice to people.ANd most of all have fun.Enjoy your stay at NEW MOMBASAS 405th terminals.

//>>Vergil out<<\\

hey man good to see you im alsso new and would be starting some type of helm build soon just need to learn a little more about the process after glueing the pep together

Hey, how's it going Jebar and gbaromman? Welcome to the 405th forums! :)

As mjolnir follower mentioned, reading the Stickies is the first step to getting you started on making the costumes and props you'll see in this site. There are many tutorials and videos you can view in the stickies that will help you get a better understanding on what you'll need to do.

There is also a Q&A team here on the site that can answer any questions or concerns you may have. You can identify them by looking at a members Signature (there is also a Sticky letting you know who some of these members are.)

Remember, read, learn, and above all, have fun!

Looking forward to see what you guys build. :)

Thanks for the welcome,

being military I get the jist of things lol. I been trying to do it myself but the printed copies arn't comming out to size. i did the chest and it's 4 " to small in all directions, but im a bit bigger of a guy.

sierra092 said:
Welcome to 405th guys.

Before you start you should watch this recruit video. It'll tell you about what you should etc etc :)

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17078

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back