No PEP DMR Build (image heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

just a short video on how i built my armor. DMR video in the works stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:
DUDE!!! THATS AWESOME!! How did you hollow out the inside of the helmet and where do you get your foam at??

Wow, I have to say I've never seen such quality work from a scratch build with that kind of foam! I've worked with that stuff before (on things other than costumes) and its definitely fun stuff to use :) Keep up the good work my friend

web.jpg

See how i made the helmet out of vertical layers of foam, what I did was glued them together just along the edges and not in the middle. this allowed me to separate the layers once I got the basic shape done and clean out the inside. Here is another pic from my ODST build thats not in the video.

web.jpg

web.jpg

Oh and the foam is construction foam that I use at my work for insulating walls and floors.

DUDE!!! THATS AWESOME!! How did you hollow out the inside of the helmet and where do you get your foam at??

you have to look at your local hardware stores. if they dont carry it check the insulation supply stores they should have some. its used to insulate walls and floors.

i can't find this foam you used for sale anywhere; is there a link you can post

I'm amazed at what you can do with construction foam and a good paintjob, I'm loving the triangle side detail on the DMR and the foam method makes it look so easy to do. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back