No PEP DMR Build (image heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This DMR is freakin sweet! I'll be using the same method when I start up my BR for my Mk VI build. Keep rockin!

Sweet build! I'm working on an mdf/nerf MA37 conversion myself. But it won't compare to this. Love the accuracy!!!

that is a freakin awesome DMR man, it turned out just awesome and i like all the detail you put into it =D

yeah it is the wrong shape but it had all the working parts to make the trigger and lights work with out having to fabricate one. As far as being short it actually worked out pretty well, the only thing that would have made it work out perfect was where the guard meets the handle. I could have filled and shaped it to fit but i decided to keep the button on the bottom as the on/off switch just in case i needed to access it to make modifications when i get an actual ammo counter.
that plastic handle is the wrong shape, and it's too short.

but any way THAT IS LUMPIN AWESOME. :D

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Weather it and dry brush it a bit and you are there, sir. Absolutely incredible work. You are an inspiration to me who is going to try a similar method over this weekend.

Dude!! that's a bunch of EPIC OF EPIC EPICNESS!! i really like the knife in the middle.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow... that is insane! all i can do is wood or papercraft weapons, and not even this close of detail! great job man!!!

I have a question on the magazine for your DMR. I saw that you sized both the magazine and the barrel to fit the ammo, but what caliber ammo did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back