Noble Team: A Reach Collaboration Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! Very nice!

Everything is shaping really well!

I certainly can't wait to see what the entire suit(which ever you guys decide to do first that is) finished.

I'm deffinately going to be watching this thread for more updates, so keep 'em coming dudes!!

-Pony

kiba963 said:
Hey, when is someone gonna make Carter's helmet?

Forged reclaimer started it, I don;t know if it's gotten further than the visor. I would love to have one though, but there are not many good referance shots of carter's helm.

EDIT:

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
DSCN1712.jpg

Wait a second... did tactics JUST stoop to the level of sing a sliced weapon? EXPLAIN YOURSELF! THERE ARE NO EXCUSES FOR YOUR BLASPHEMY! Just kidding, looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Xtreme and Kasper are doing the DMR. As far as I know, they are both waiting to be able to do the rondo stage. As far as Carter, once ForgedReclaimer gets his model done that will be my next project, unless Rundown finishes his full suit model, in which case we will get cracking on that. Glad y'all are liking it so far! I'm surprised at the lack of response to the threads in the classifieds, I would have thought that more people would be interested. Oh well!

Boba Fett said:
Wait a second... did tactics JUST stoop to the level of sing a sliced weapon? EXPLAIN YOURSELF! THERE ARE NO EXCUSES FOR YOUR BLASPHEMY! Just kidding, looks great.

Not sliced, 100% scratch built as always. It looks that way because I used the same blueprints used to create the sliced file for the DMR. I'll be re starting it because the blueprints, in my opinion, are far too inaccurate for my taste. I also used terrable quality cardboard. Thats what happens when you run out of cardboard after a long winter, lol.

Brandon McClain said:
Both Xtreme and Kasper are doing the DMR. As far as I know, they are both waiting to be able to do the rondo stage. As far as Carter, once ForgedReclaimer gets his model done that will be my next project, unless Rundown finishes his full suit model, in which case we will get cracking on that. Glad y'all are liking it so far! I'm surprised at the lack of response to the threads in the classifieds, I would have thought that more people would be interested. Oh well!

oh okay, as much as I hate waiting, I shall wait.

If you want the Jun helmet, i'll have it up for sale in maybe 3-4 weeks, shoot me a pm if ya want more info.

BTW, nice thread, it seems to be the hub for many things reach! Lol.

Cheers, Dave.

great job man, i think this will be the first full suit of armor that is to finished and molded keep it up.

tactics- nice job on the dmr cant wait to see it rondoed and every thing the ar too

Well, Got started unfolding Rundown's recently released Reach files. Got the shoulder done, and down to 3 pages. You can check it out here.

Brandon McClain said:
Glad to see the DMR coming Xtreme!

Wow same here, I've been waiting for the DMR ever since I saw it! Definitly my favorite. BTW, will you guys be making molds of the DMR(and other cardbourd Reach weapons)?

I will be molding the DMR done by Kasper. It sounds like Xtreme has some interesting things up his sleeve with the MA37, and he will be molding it. We want to make as much of our work available to others as possible. That was the purpose of getting together in the first place. I also got the forearm unfold done. Here it is. Enjoy!

Hey everybody, I thought I might as well shed some light on what I'm up to on the MA37.

As Brandon had said, I have something interesting up my sleeve, so brace yourselfs for what I'm about to post.

I will be creating a 80% field strippable version of the MA37 Assault Rifle. Basicly, if you remember by Weta version Battle Rifle, it will be something similar to that, but a slightly different set up. I'm doing lots of research at the moment on weapons that are similar to the MA37, and how they work so I can create the most accurate internals for it as possible.

I'll be dawing up some schematics of the seperate parts of the Assault Rifles internals parts soon, my research is nearly complete. I will be posting progress pictures ASAP.

Here’s a list of the parts that will be in the whole Assault Rifle kit:

Externals:

-Lower Butt end Receiver

-Lower Receiver

-Upper Receiver

-Upper Electronics Bulkhead

-ACS Module

-Various other pins, screws, washers and nuts for assembly

Internals:

-Firing pin

-Recoil Spring

-Bolt Carrier (housing for the Firing Pin)

-Short Stroke Gas Piston assembly (A few detailed parts and a long thin spring)

-Barrel

-Magazine

-32 Rounds Standard NATO casings (Dummy Rounds-Cast in plastic)

-Various other springs needed for assembly

-Various other pins, screws, washers and nuts for assembly

The only part I am skipping out on is the trigger assembly. It should have everything a real firearm has other then the trigger assembly, so the realism will be extremely close to what this bad boy would be like in the real world.

Its going to be a huge project, but it will be worth it in the end for sure. Besides, who wouldn't want a totally bad-@$$ Assault Rifle that you could completly take a part like a real firearm, clean, and put back togeather? Throw some SPARTAN III armour on, and you'll be in the real Halo world, with the absence of the Covenant of coarse.

Anyway, wish me luck. I'm going to need it!

Got the thigh unfolded. Here you go!

Edit:

And the codpiece is also done, you can get it here.

Edit #2:

And now the shin is finished. Check it out here.

Edit #3:

Now I also have the chest done. Just the helmet left and that is everything unfolded! You can find the chest here.

Final Edit:

Reach helm is all done!! With that, all of Rundowns files are done!!! And here it is!!!

I may do them all in a .rar file later.

All of the unfolds have been updated in the OP

Stellar job! Hey i got a lower definition Reach EVA helmet do you think you guys could make a HD version?! I dont see anyone workin on it already so. I'll try myself but i suck at blender

ratchet_fan said:
Stellar job! Hey i got a lower definition Reach EVA helmet do you think you guys could make a HD version?! I dont see anyone workin on it already so. I'll try myself but i suck at blender

do you have a link to the reach eva helmet

I feel Real newby, but how do you invert the pep so you can do one forearm and the other side forearm? (as in right and left peices)

Question is aimed at Mr McClain, but any other takers be welcome.

Cheers, Dave, And thankyou.

XxCALIBERxX said:
I feel Real newby, but how do you invert the pep so you can do one forearm and the other side forearm?

Question is aimed at Mr McClain, but any other takers be welcome.

Cheers, Dave, And thankyou.

i cant tell you the exact spot but the option is in the menu bar up top in pepakura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back