===Noble XERO Sangheili General Build Thread===

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the Extended Editions of the Lord of the Rings films seem SO much better than the theatrical cuts? Because they were able to take the time to get it done right, and not done fast.

Besides, if you get this done...how many Elite builds are moving on the 405th right now? Just this one? When you succeed, you will be among a very select few.

wow.
that's all i can say...

shortly followed by
any chance of being able to trace the foam shapes to make some templates for us?
PLEASE?!?!?

CJ

Wow thank you all for the incredible support. I just wish I had gotten it done. I just met a tucker.

ALSO. A Kon 405th ers I AM HAVING A ROOM PARTY FOR ALL HALO FANS/ COSPLAYERS. room 1649 of the sheraton in the CENTRAL TOWER. We've just got snacks and drinks but you're all welcome to come hang! We can goof off and chat :)

Just some constructive criticism, but I think that you need to extend the horn on the helmet a little, because as you can see here The thing comes out just a tad more. Other than that, your build looks amazing! :D

out of curiousity are you scaling the armor up at all? I ask because it's a decision I made for my build, that, because the build was gonna make me taller, I made the armor a teensy bit bigger to make me seem less like a guy on stilts...

Captaincaliflour, this is an incredibly dead thread. Watch the necro posting man. PM the original author of the thread if you have questions.

And the thread, raises a half decayed hand through the dirt, alive. But for how long...?

On topic: Are you still making the Elite or did you completely stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back