Northeastern 405th Regiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm curious, would you consider me northeast? I'm in Youngstown, which is pretty much as far northeast as you can go in Ohio (5 minutes and I'm in PA). If so, go ahead and add me.

Yeah sure thing! I'll add you to the PA area, if that's ok.

Since you've got Ohio in here, I suppose Michigan counts as well. I'm about 30 miles east of Detroit in Oakland County. I too plan for a Tex costume. I have many different thoughts in regards to it. I may be working with a buddy of mine and having a full steel armor, but if that doesn't work, I will do a foam build myself.

Since you've got Ohio in here, I suppose Michigan counts as well. I'm about 30 miles east of Detroit in Oakland County. I too plan for a Tex costume. I have many different thoughts in regards to it. I may be working with a buddy of mine and having a full steel armor, but if that doesn't work, I will do a foam build myself.

You're going to want to join the Midwestern 405th Division. Michigan is included on there. I added higdog827 because he is only 5 minutes away from PA. Good luck with your armor!

I'm from MA, don't have a suit completed yet, but I'll be at PAX East, so I'd love to meet/take some pics of any of the other North Easters that show!

New Guy reporting in!

Western New York State (buffalo to be specific, same territory with Thebearman)

Should have a Mark VI done by the summer, or the end of it at least. I'm not sure what my major con schedule is but i know i'll be at local college cons in Western New York as well as Anthrocon in July (my fiance is a furry, the only reason i get away with armor making i swear). Though once i've got the armor made it'll probably be a kick in the pants to make it back to PAX East next year or to a NYCC

I'm from MA, don't have a suit completed yet, but I'll be at PAX East, so I'd love to meet/take some pics of any of the other North Easters that show!

New Guy reporting in!

Western New York State (buffalo to be specific, same territory with Thebearman)

Should have a Mark VI done by the summer, or the end of it at least. I'm not sure what my major con schedule is but i know i'll be at local college cons in Western New York as well as Anthrocon in July (my fiance is a furry, the only reason i get away with armor making i swear). Though once i've got the armor made it'll probably be a kick in the pants to make it back to PAX East next year or to a NYCC

You two are added to the list!

I didn't even know this was here?!?! You can add me to Mass also conventions is this aera are, katsucon, AAC ( another anime convention) ,conneticcon, there quite few in Maine.

Rancid_musk is here in PA. I did not realize there was a group in NE. This is great. Can you please add me?

I plan to go to katsucon in Maryland and PAX in Boston in 2014

I didn't even know this was here?!?! You can add me to Mass also conventions is this aera are, katsucon, AAC ( another anime convention) ,conneticcon, there quite few in Maine.

Rancid_musk is here in PA. I did not realize there was a group in NE. This is great. Can you please add me?

I plan to go to katsucon in Maryland and PAX in Boston in 2014

You two have been added to the list!

Another New Yorker dropping in to rep the Tri-state area (NY,VT,MA).

I feel now after NYCC, we need to strengthen the North Eastern division, because the mid west/ west coast defiantly has us beat. Any ideas? Or input?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back