Northeastern 405th Regiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massachusetts here. There are also a few more cons you may want to post. Super Megafest, November, 21 - 22, In Framingham, MA. And Pax East - Boston, April.

I am bummed because I missed out on PAX 2014 registration. 3 day passes sold out in less than 24 hr and all that is left is Friday passes. If anyone know of any tickets they want to sell pm me. Right now 3 day passes on ebay are going for $200 plus. Too rich for my blood.

I did manage to register for Katsucom in Baltimore md on Feb 14-16

I live in upstate NY

Have you added yourself to the "405th Geolocation map" yet? So far the only other pin in upstate NY belongs to Spn_Pheonix_92, but while the pin is in the Saratoga Springs area, the description says he/she is in Ohio. Curious to see if there really are any 405th members even semi-local to me.

Nice. Looks like we're not exactly "local" though. About the farthest west I usually go is Albany/Troy, and that's not very often and on even more rare occasions visiting family out in Utica.

Hello all! I've only just moved to your neck of the woods. It's getting awfully chilly outside @_@

I attended these conventions this year. They were a lot of fun and had a lot of creative and well done costumes of all genres.

Granite State Comic Con 2014 is Sept 13-14 in Manchester, NH and Rhode Island Comic Con is Oct 31- Nov 2 2014 in Providence, RI.

NJ here! I know I will definitely be attending nycc14 in spartan regalia. Btw, Baltimore cc is Sep 5-7 for next year.

I've started a 405th North Eastern Division Facebook group, to help us all connect better! Send me a pm or find the group on FB and let me know who you are! :D

Hey Wolf I found the group on Facebook. Mike Harrison will be the name asking to join.

I'm in north western CT.

Anyone gonna be going to CTcon this July? I also asked to join the FB group, name is Jared Pelchat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back