O.D.S.T. Armor build (Sean Bradley Kit)

Still working on the ODST Kit. Primer is going down on some parts and if you want a clean finish on your paint, dont forget to wet sand

IMG_0056.jpeg

i love seeing ODST's with modern tactical equipment, looks great, the great thing about ODST's is their ability to be customized.

Wow. I just got my kit the other day, and Im doing a bit of research before I go to town on mine. What I had envisioned in my head is almost exactly what youre doing here, its absolutely brilliant. This is really some top tier stuff, and has definitely inspired what Ill be doing with my kit. Keep up the great work, and I cant wait to see this build finished!

EDIT- Also, what paint colors are you using? Its literally perfect.

Last edited:
Wow. I just got my kit the other day, and Im doing a bit of research before I go to town on mine. What I had envisioned in my head is almost exactly what youre doing here, its absolutely brilliant. This is really some top tier stuff, and has definitely inspired what Ill be doing with my kit. Keep up the great work, and I cant wait to see this build finished!

EDIT- Also, what paint colors are you using? Its literally perfect.
I appreciate that ! Almost done haha ive added a lot of dirt and grime to it so the colors have lightened or darkened depending on what areas have a black wash or dusty dirt coat. Its all natural looking haha

All purchased at walmart.
My base coat is
Rustoleum - slate
My secondary is
Rustoleum - granite

So i had a buddy 3D print some landfall shoulders for me. Ive worked with Prints before but trying to take the supports off of this was a pain !

IMG_1112.jpeg

After grinding away with a dreal tool as best as I could we were left with this.

IMG_1111.jpeg

Now i started to smooth it out with the dremel as well. Getting rid of those harsh bumps and melting it down as best as I could. Then taking sandpaper and smoothing the print in other ares. I took some UV Resin and coated each piece. Sanded some more.

IMG_1110.jpeg

Tomorrow we will use some filler primer then coat it with a mixture of Bondo + Acetone. If it still has little imperfections i dont like then i will touch up in the areas with more bondo.

Loving the progress and the use of different shoulders. Looks awesome man. Also just started trimming my ODST kit tonight. Very excited to get it to a wearable state. I’ll be using your idea of those pouches on the front rather than the vacuum formed pieces. Looks more natural and adds the ability to store stuff like phones or cards if needed.

Great job again and can’t wait to see the progress continue.

This looks incredible!! I really like what you've managed to achieve with the paint. Wouldn't be surprised to see that on a movie set.

Have you given your ODST a backstory? Designated name? What kind of weapons are you going to rock with?

I'm so excited to see this fully fleshed out. Great stuff :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back