Odst Dutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patman2

Lately I've tryed to tackle the new ODST Dutch Helmet and it's taking a while to pep.

008.jpg

009.jpg

I'm having doubts about finishing the project. Let me know what you guys think about its continuation

I too think you should finish it. You may have a little trouble when it comes time to do the top part. I always start my helmets from the top and work my way down, but do finish it. It looks great so far.

Stick with it bro, i just finished mine a couple of days ago and it was pretty rewarding just to finish. I would suggest you complete the visor and then install the whole piece. it pulls everything in and really helps with the number alignment towards the end. Also don't just build in a linear fashion; build in sections and then piece together like legos(this also helps with alignment). Good Luck.

Maj. Pain

yes its well worth it i just got some resin on mine the other day ,dont want to hyjack your thread so if ya want to see it just check out my photobucket link under sig just to give you a litte more motivation it took me about 20 hrs ,but keep up the good work evrythings looking clean

unless theres some warping or something crazy happened that i cant see, id stay stay with it. just because it takes something a while to pep, doesnt mean its not worth doing. its looking sharp from what i can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back