Odst Flood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobaboo

I have an ODST costume that I had made, but the helmet has been cracked. I have decided that I want to make a Flood-infected ODST, as I'm going to make a new better ODST Helmet. Where would I start? I'm going to start by putting a different color visor in, maybe a silver one with some of it missing and a couple bullet holes. Whether they will be real bullet holes or not is up to my dad, I'm sure I can convince him (not while I'm wearing it of course).

Picture002.jpg

Bobaboo said:
I have an ODST costume that I had made, but the helmet has been cracked. I have decided that I want to make a Flood-infected ODST, as I'm going to make a new better ODST Helmet. Where would I start? I'm going to start by putting a different color visor in, maybe a silver one with some of it missing and a couple bullet holes. Whether they will be real bullet holes or not is up to my dad, I'm sure I can convince him (not while I'm wearing it of course).

Picture002.jpg

The bullet holes would be cool, BUT think of how much it shattered in the drop. What would a bullet at over 900 mph do to it? Just a thought before you possibly have no helmet at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
flood would be cool with a busted helmet you can see by my pic on here i had a messed up odst helmet and with a zombie thing i think you could do a flood pretty easy with a couple small balloons attached with tap then coved with plaster for a bubble look coming out of the hole and maybe put a few more small holesfor more of the bubbles to come out or even some goo or something. really there are a lot of ways to give it that creepy look

ADOR said:
The bullet holes would be cool, BUT think of how much it shattered in the drop. What would a bullet at over 900 mph do to it? Just a thought before you possibly have no helmet at all.

I am not going to shoot the helmet, I'm going to shoot the visor. I have multiple visors so that is not a problem for me

Here I was thinking this was a noobynoob posting his first project idea...

Drilling the visor should work.

Roadwarrior said:
Here I was thinking this was a noobynoob posting his first project idea...

Drilling the visor should work.

Noobynoob sounds like a juice.

ONe question: how would I get the spider cracks lines around the bullet holes?

Flood ODST sounds promising

i think a bullet would destroy the visor, you should drill holes in them

Bob

MMM for spider lines mayebe take a hammer and lightly pound the visor in the same spot until it cracks maybe that will work

Well nevermind, my dad fixed the helmet last night while I was asleep. I guess the next helmet I make will be zombie/flood on purpose (hayabusa or E.O.D.?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back