Odst Shoulder Placard Info Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for information about the placard seen on the ODST left shoulder. I know it has blood type, but what else does it have on it? Are there good any reference pics? I believe it has numbers in certain places-what do those numbers mean? If you've got any info on this stuff, please help me out. Thanks!

i dont have info but i have a decent pic and shade-88 has one as his avatar, you can ask him where he got it from

Thanks for the pic! I've seen it before, but not that large. I'll get in touch with Shade-88, but I've seen his avatar, and I'm not sure if it's accurate. I'll have to see.

I just noticed, WETA has the placard on the right shoulder, H3:ODST puts it on the left. Hmmm....

I'm still very much in need of info about this thing. Please post if you've got something.

that seems like a very unreliable way to keep a soldiers information on the outside of his Shoulder pad! it looks like a decal that could just be scratched off in a second.

Ghost147 said:
that seems like a very unreliable way to keep a soldiers information on the outside of his Shoulder pad! it looks like a decal that could just be scratched off in a second.

Hopefully they wear dog tags too!

Last edited by a moderator:
The text along the top reads: UNSC MED REF

Then there's the blood type in the large font. AB+ and O+ were both used on-screen.

The left hand box has the 'drop' image and the blood type again, the right hand box reads: NONE

Both ODST shoulders have NONE in that second box.

The numbers on the right hand side are:

Both ODST shoulders have those same numbers.

I have no idea what the numbers or NONE box are for, but that is all the info that is contained on the shoulders.

Rymarr (the ODST who gets killed by the Brute) has his decal on the right shoulder, but Hartley has his on the left.

That helps a LOT! Thanks for posting!

I think I'll put mine on the left shoulder, the right shoulder is usually used for unit, rank, and flag patches.

Ruze789 said:
The text along the top reads: UNSC MED REF

Then there's the blood type in the large font. AB+ and O+ were both used on-screen.

The left hand box has the 'drop' image and the blood type again, the right hand box reads: NONE

Both ODST shoulders have NONE in that second box.

The numbers on the right hand side are:

Both ODST shoulders have those same numbers.

I have no idea what the numbers or NONE box are for, but that is all the info that is contained on the shoulders.

Rymarr (the ODST who gets killed by the Brute) has his decal on the right shoulder, but Hartley has his on the left.

the "none" could be for medical allergies

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a quick image I whipped up. This is what Mickey's looks like in the game,

by the way it is on his right shoulder.

Bloodtype.jpg

I think the numbers on the bottom right are service numbers...but if that was true, they'd have to be different for every trooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back