Omg Halp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikyVengeance

well, two things!

first off, I am in need on a spiker pepakura file. I can't find them D:

and for the second problem of mine.

I live in Canada, Ontario and Homedepot, Walmart and Rona don't sell resin. I checked almost every type of store in my city. Nobody know's where it can be found. When I tried buying some off Home Depot, they kept interigating me and asking me what I was using it for. D: any clue?:|

Thanks for t3h halp :p

I can't find the link to the original, but I have the file, so I've attached it to the post :)

I'm not sure about your resin dilemma; I live in England, and we don't have WalMart here (it's called ASDA) If you have a Halfords in Canada, they do it in there under Body Repair (that's where I get mine)

EDIT: It won't let me upload the file. Give me 2 secs...

EDIT2: Found the link! :D

SPIKER HERE

EDIT3: If need be, tell Home Depot that you're repairing your canoe :lol

Home hardware is supposed to carry bondo and resin. (so says their website) they will likely order it in for you if you ask.

CANADA FTW!

Lord Devious said:
Home hardware is supposed to carry bondo and resin. (so says their website) they will likely order it in for you if you ask.

CANADA FTW!

I went to 2 different Home Depot's and non of them had it D:

I should ask if they could order it in for me next time :3

thank!

Canada FTW :p

Last edited by a moderator:
=Ω24= Leyton said:
I can't find the link to the original, but I have the file, so I've attached it to the post :)

I'm not sure about your resin dilemma; I live in England, and we don't have WalMart here (it's called ASDA) If you have a Halfords in Canada, they do it in there under Body Repair (that's where I get mine)

SPIKER HERE

haha, thank you so much!

I should try checking the Body Repair section next time :p

thanks for the pepakura file. :p

You hafta try home HARDWARE, not home DEPOT, they are two different things. Home hardware is canadian. :)

Lord Devious said:
You hafta try home HARDWARE, not home DEPOT, they are two different things. Home hardware is canadian. :)

woah.

really? ._.

I live in Canada and didn't even know that haha.

( im not being sarcastic ) D:

=Ω24= Leyton said:

SPIKER HERE

Whoa whoa whoa hold up, ASDA sells Resin/Body filler?!

The Stig said:
Whoa whoa whoa hold up, ASDA sells Resin/Body filler?!

Lol I wish...

No, I meant ASDA and Walmart are owned by the same people :lol

ASDA is more for food, whereas Walmart appears to sell everything under the sun :D

MikyVengeance said:
lol. Uhm. Mississauga. How about you? ._.

I'm in Brampton, Not too far from you. good luck man

msg me if you need help finding things you need. I know where to get everything. I actually have to grab alot of stuff in sauga at homehardware for my iron man helmet and power ranger helmet (hinges and clasps). Home hardware is the best for extra things like that.

MikyVengeance said:
well, two things!

first off, I am in need on a spiker pepakura file. I can't find them D:

and for the second problem of mine.

I live in Canada, Ontario and Homedepot, Walmart and Rona don't sell resin. I checked almost every type of store in my city. Nobody know's where it can be found. When I tried buying some off Home Depot, they kept interigating me and asking me what I was using it for. D: any clue?:|

Thanks for t3h halp :p

hey well i live in michigan so what i might have to do is buy it offline or take it to a place that dose it for u but it might cost u a pretty penny. that way or u can buy it offline or u can ask some here in the 405th to send u some via mail......well i hope this helps u out some what. and if the store gives u $#!T about buying the resien tell them it for a halo costume and to f*** off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back