Orbital Drop Shock Pony...

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that one of Hugh's V1's? I have a bad cast from him... LOVE IT! Keep it up, can't wait to see what you can do!

is that one of Hugh's V1's?
Sure is! I'm going to keep the design that was painted, but just change the colors.

I might have an update later on today, but it won't be super fancy so stay tuned, folks.

UPDATE!

I just got done cutting some foam that I found and now I got some padding for my helmet.
Padding.jpg

Sorry it isn't a super awesome update.

Hey, any update is awesome :D Thats lookin really great, I have a feeling this is going to be an amazing ODST when finished... Keep it up!

looks reall familiar o wait maybe cuz i have seen these photo's on your facebook. but looking good man all you need to do is cut out the visor on the helm or are u pepping a new one for urself..... so i cant wait and what do you mean we have to wait 2 weeks how dare you tease us and say now wait.................... do you have an update yet??????????

looks reall familiar o wait maybe cuz i have seen these photo's on your facebook. but looking good man all you need to do is cut out the visor on the helm or are u pepping a new one for urself
Although I have still helmet, I'm still going to build me one so I can add those new Reach pieces to it.

so i cant wait and what do you mean we have to wait 2 weeks how dare you tease us and say now wait.................... do you have an update yet??????????
Patience is key, grasshopper XD!

Oh I will be counting down the days and you should also rock out your ODST build with rhinestones lol.
lol. I don't do rhinestones. I'll maybe add a sort of a Greek/Roman Mohawk to one helmet.

Pwny! Your ODST is looking great so far!
ZOMG!! What is up, girl! Haven't seen you on here is a loong time! How have you been?

ZOMG!! What is up, girl! Haven't seen you on here is a loong time! How have you been?
I have been lightly salted by the ocean and a bit chilled by excessive AC not meant for cooling human beings. I think I'm going to taste great in a soup. :D

What color is your visor going to be?

I have been lightly salted by the ocean and a bit chilled by excessive AC not meant for cooling human beings. I think I'm going to taste great in a soup.
lol, just pray you get straned on a island with cannibals.

I'm going for the game's blue visors. I was going to use a silver one, but that's going to go to my future Spartan Build.

lol, just pray you get straned on a island with cannibals.

I'm going for the game's blue visors. I was going to use a silver one, but that's going to go to my future Spartan Build.
Yummy. Cannibalburgers.

Are you going to attempt to mirror the inside of the visor so you can see out but others can't see in?

One thing I was wondering Pony... where do you put all your hair!?

Good question, lol. I have 3 options.

*tie it in a pony tail and cram it inside my back armor.
*Have my helmet, but but have hair down(Like that one football player(forgot his bloody name)).
*Or not wear a helmet at all :p

I really like options two and three.

And by the way, I'm going to have an update in a few days. Commision work is taking alot of time away from my build.

Ok, guys I know this isn't much an update, but I've been busy with other pep work and stuff.

ChestWIP.jpg

I should have the main piece done tonight.

honestly it looks clean without edge id but sometimes difficult
Not at all! The numbers messed me up BAD! With no edge Id's the building process go alot smoother and will give you a good looking model with little to no warpage!

Here's a small update.

Chestmid.jpg

I should have the other 3 pieces for the chest piece done by the middle of next week if not sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back