Orbital Drop Shock Pony...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great progress!
Hello! Thank you for being interested in my thread, buddy.

Unfortuneately, I've been a bit busy, but I will be getting back to this real soon, so be on the look out for new updates, Trooper/Spartan/ODST/Marine....

Here is the reason why I haven't been working on my ODST armor.

Junhelm2.jpg

Junhelm3.jpg

For Scale, lol.
Junhelm4.jpg

Me with the helmet on(Before the last bottom piece was put on.)
Junhelm1.jpg

I hope you all enjoy the pics.

I just got to do one more thing and then I'll be able to resume on my ODST armor. I'll still be updating it with some other things pertaining to my armor, so stay tuned, folks.

Woooooaaahhhh!!! Epic helmet of epicness! Love it, scaling looks spot on
Haha! Thank you! It was a fun build. Now I just have to box her up and send her out to the the new owner.

Hey guys, I got another update!

ODSTchestpiece.jpg

I had to stop about half way through the build because of the Jun helmet, but now that the bucket is finished, I now had some time to get the chest piece built.

Once I get the torso piece printed and peped, I'll see if it fits in perfectly.

Wow, those are looking really nice. Very clean peps, Im excited to see how this will all turn out.
Thanks, dude. I'm also excited to see how this is going to turn out. I just have to take my time.

What's the time?! Update time! Oh yeah!

I resined the shoulder pieces earlier today.
ODSTshoulders.jpg

I'm happy that they didn't get warped. I'll be doing to applying Rondo to the pieces this weekend if not earlier.

I should have something else resined up soon :).

well looks like i got even more good quality competition, and yet another thread to follow so that i can steal your ideas XD

well looks like i got even more good quality competition, and yet another thread to follow so that i can steal your ideas XD
Competeing? No...YES! :p.
And good to see another ODST, brother. Spartans die off way too easily :p.

Looking good can't wait to see it finished then Chris can have another person to draw for the concept art of my book. Since of course you are in it :D

Looking good can't wait to see it finished then Chris can have another person to draw for the concept art of my book. Since of course you are in it
lol, then it looks like I'll have to put in some serious work into my build!

yep lol i will need a pic of a pose for the concept lol. and you goin to put the death clover logo on it right lol.... but still looking good man....

Hey guys, it's been awhile.

Here are some pics of my 90% done ODST lid.
Helmet1.jpg

helmet2.jpg

helmet3.jpg

I might change the color, but not the design.

I really happy with how it turned out! All it needs is a visor and it will be finished.

Let me know what you guys think :)

Looks great buddy! Loving the textured paint. Definatly looks like a good idea.
So far, so good man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back