Orbital Drop Shock Pony...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking great so far man, Im to lazy to switch blades after every couple cuts so I just take my Dremel with a stone looking attachment and sharpen the blade, it work for a while till you grind the blade to nothing

Looking great so far man, Im to lazy to switch blades after every couple cuts so I just take my Dremel with a stone looking attachment and sharpen the blade, it work for a while till you grind the blade to nothing
Any way you can post a pic of the stone attachment? I would greatly appreciate it!

Hey, guys! Got another update!

I was finally able to finish my ODST and my ODST helmet!

Here are the pictures!
ODSTpistolfinished.jpg

ODSTnewpaint.jpg

The color on the helmet may look Orange, but it's actually Red.

Hope you guys enjoy this update for it may be my last for a bit until I can either get some more money for foam, or if I get find anything laying around to try and strap my ODST parts to my chest piece.

Have a good one, guys and see you on the battlefield!

The helmet and the pistol both look fantastic buddy!! Will be anxiously awaiting the next update.

-Matt

Thanks, dudes!

I have an update, but unfortunately don't have a pic.

I was at walmart earlier today and while I was in the craft section looking at what would help my ODST build, I found these cool little paint pens from Elmer's and bought a Green one for my ODST pistol's sight things.

I painted the two back holes and the back of the front sight.

I'll try to get a picture if they can come out clearly.

Hello, my friends.

I won't be able to make any big updates since I'm all of out money right now for foam and the other stuff that I need in order to get more pieces done.

I might be doing some detail work on some of the other pieces, but I don't think those are good enough for an update since it isn't really important..

I might get some strap work done, but that's if find the right stuff around the house.

Until next time, my friends.

See you on the Battlefield!

Well, guys it looks like I may have to put a permanent(maybe) halt on this ODST suit.

Money is getting really tight, so that means I'm going to have to part with all of the foam parts I've made so far(Not including the helmet and pistol). :/

:( Sorry to hear that.

I really hope you can eventually get to a place where you can return to the build! Best of luck and try not to get down!

Dude that sucks major. I hope u don't have to stop workin on it. Best of luck to u bud. If I can help in any way let me know and ill see what I can do :)

Well, I got good news, semi good news, and some bad news.

The Bad News is that the ODST will be put on the back burner.

The semi good news is that I will finally get some money soon to buy supplies.

The Good News is that I'm switching builds from an ODST to a Halo 4 Master Chief. There are several reasons for this decision. The first is time. Compared to an ODST, the Chief wears fewer parts which would mean a faster build time. The second is that it would make more for sense for the Chief to arrive than ODST. Me and a buddy that works at the Gamestop I'll be going to have been talking about the armor and stuff, the topic came up about why I didn't decide on the Chief and went with the ODST for the game's launch. I thought to myself, "He's right! Why am I making an ODST for a game in which the Chief comes back?!". So I told him right there that I'll be making the Chief instead of the ODST.

Well thats works lol :) Cant wait to see progress for the chief build.
Still want to see more of this when you get back to it too

Can't wait to see you start the new build. If it turns out anything like this one, it'll be awesome. I'm completely restarting my own build as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back