Paige's Multiple Variant Armour Builds [PIC HEAVY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Thanks for all the kind support, and I apologise that it's been so long since my last update.

Unfortunately, and as the other UK members on here can attest to, the weather's gone down the pan and chemical work on my armour has more or less ground to a halt. There's no way I can get outside to resin and Bondo my armour when it's cold and raining - which means I get to sit inside and do some R&D instead.

Regardless: I do have a tiny update for you guys.

commando006_zps46c12869.jpg

commando005_zps3e4b29ca.jpg

commando004_zps0be9e7b6.jpg

commando003_zps37e945fd.jpg

commando002_zps30c7ddc3.jpg

commando001_zps8918cc5b.jpg

The Mk V[K] Commando helmet was kindly modelled by Ruze789 and you can download the model from the Reach Pepakura Files sticky. The visor brim was edited a little by myself to add the details, and I'd be more than happy to share the file out with permission.

Not sure where I'll go from here - I still have the HUL[3] and FC-I[2] units to assemble and, if I get some good weather, I can probably get at least the add-ons hardened in a day. As ever, comments and critique are always welcome!

If you do managed to secure permission, I'd be very interested in the file for the brim attachment. Very nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back