PAX - Halofest PHOTO Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I know who was in that suit. At least someone told me something about them doing something. But I suppose now I shouldn't say.

I think I know who wore that armor... I dont really know but, when I saw that armor, for some reason I wanted to point and shout, "Hey! Its Enrico Palazzo!"

Two things,

First, its good to see you posting again. :) We are still waiting to see you get to building a suit. :)

Second, it sucks a LOT for those like me who are way to curious for our own good. Every time I see a pic of the Kat suit I wonder if its you again. LOL Oh well, I guess we will just have to make our own guesses.

Yeahhh I actually got a lot of my materials, I'm just at a stand still with my printer having problems and also figuring out scaling. Lol.
I know, lame excuses, but I assure you it will happen : ))

And haha, don't always assume it's me! And if you do, even if you ask me and I'm actually in there- I still have to say no. Hah.

OK What changed from last year to this year? Is this a 343 thing as compared the when it was a Bungie thing? Cause, well... it was pretty much announced last year on this site that you were the dancing Kat at PAX ... Im not sure how it could possibly matter who wore it, but w/e

And once again... Im just sayin! ;P

And so we are clear... YOU are the best Kat no matter whos in the suit!

It's because they want to keep an anonymity on the suits. And I guess they didn't think of that when Savage was Kat so now they're being tough that new rule....

So back on topic.....
I have 3 albums up so far:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150776981550403.727133.814300402&l=c371198af2&type=1
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150776952805403.727127.814300402&l=2084ca85b1&type=1
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150775427960403.726717.814300402&l=7d0d08cac3&type=1

Gonna make 2 more albums still, one of mostly my suit and whatnot, and of Six...>.>

Man we look epic as a group in those pics and I'm glad my flag didn't appear too shiny. I'm still bummed I couldn't wear my suit to the VIP party because those group pictures were awesome. I can't wait to see the more professional looking edited pictures to pop up somewhere. Has anyone watched the PAX preview video on xbox live? Longshot's in it

I can confirm it... I'm in that vid! Another WOOT for the 405th!

I didn't wear mine at the vip party because I knew I would be drinking for the rest of the night wish I would have though. I would have better pics but I left the battery for my good camera at home so all my pics were taken with my droid.

You should have... When I was wandering around, I had a few people buy me a few drinks... just so that I would have to remove my helm and show my face. Liked it, then got a nice buzz going.

lol yeeeeeaah... Anyways. Pics people! Pics or halofest didn't happen!

Here's a few. No photo editing, only cropped.

My fav of SIX!
dsc_0048_-_cropped.jpg

dsc_0049_-_cropped.jpg

dsc_0066_-_cropped.jpg

dsc_0073_-_cropped.jpg

pic_0043_-_cropped.jpg

dsc_0043_-_cropped.jpg

More to come in due time. :)

Here’s my photo with one of the sites elite builders ! And when I get around to the LED stage of mine will either come visit you or you will have to come to the states
tab1120.jpg

Attachments

• tab1120.jpg
    tab1120.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 195
LOLOLOL omg... not to bring the whole Six thing back up again... But I had the sudden urge to watch the "Spartan goes to collage" video/ad again, cause it was funny... And I noticed (aside from the video editing on the visor and suit 'lights' (blue spots on various places), that the back of the cod.... they put that piece on upside down!! FAIL!

*edit: omg! The graduating one too... It's also upside down...
This video is easier to tell. You 3D modelers and people who've made Reach armor... I'm pretty sure you can confirm with me that it's upside down.

I gotta ask... which one of you had the epic Boba fett dance battle at Halofest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh God, I was hoping that was never going to surface.

Well I guess it's not PAX without a dancing spartan.

Haha true statement!
If I was in the Kat armor I would have been tempted to go out there with ya.
Then again, their new rule is no dancing. Lol. x]

No dancing?? Everyone loved that video! I dont understand what they are thinking!!!

It's too 'out of character' apparently. ;p
That is SUCH horsepucky :( I am disappoint.

Thanks to you, whewnever i hear lady gaga, I imagine Kat dancing.

When you finish your armor, you have to get more footage of you dancing! :> out of contract, for sure~

Edit: I am also jelly that you're infantry. Lol damn you popularity!

Now that I'm finally back at my desktop and not my touchpad (I'm still learning the thing and haven't completely figured out links yet) Here's the link to my PAX album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back