PAX Prime 2011 - Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Perhaps Longshot could create a section on the front page for the 405th broadcast team members.)

I'll do that when I get a chance... just getting ready for work. (I can sneak onto the net from work, when time permits.)

:)

Broadcast team has been added. Let me know who else wants to be added to the broadcast team. :)

I fail, it was til the 8th of July I had to get the info... but in any case, slots are full. Will update you guys as time goes by.

I fail, it was til the 8th of July I had to get the info... but in any case, slots are full. Will update you guys as time goes by.

Well at least it was a good try.
However that means we have more time to concentrate on our other activities. :)

Well at least it was a good try.
However that means we have more time to concentrate on our other activities. :)
Uhh, lol sorry, I meant for the hosts info stuff. XD lol no the panel itself. That's under review. I meant the host info stuff I needed by the 8th, not 18th. But like I said, slots are full now (in case anyone else wanted to sign up for that) and all is good. ^^'

DOH! My bad.

Whew! I was begining to think that PAX is going to be even more packed than I thought. Thanks for the correction Hyo.

Thanks for the tip on the helmet, Ill be fo sho using that file instead.

Now I must purchase train tickets and a gold visor.

wow this is getting bigger and bigger, awesome. I got a question i got to pax every year that im at home and if you have been to pax there is two ways to get in A wait in the longest line ever or wait till open and just walk in what we doing we waiting in line or showing up and just walking in?

At the risk of sounding pompous, I'm gonna say it anyways... I think if we were chilling at the back of a big line or close by to where ever the Halofest room, when Bungie/343 sees us in armor, they're gonna demand we go in now. XD

At the risk of sounding pompous, I'm gonna say it anyways... I think if we were chilling at the back of a big line or close by to where ever the Halofest room, when Bungie/343 sees us in armor, they're gonna demand we go in now. XD

That would be awesome you have a good point if thy see all us in armor I don't see why they would not pull us to the side and be like hey ya can come wait in the fest area that would be epic. And if you want to be in the front of the line you have to get there at 4am not joking last year I got there at 5 and me and my buddy were like 100 people back, if you have been to pax you know how crazy it is, if not imagine the line for splash mountain at Disneyland on steroids.

Lines arn't (yes I just said arn't) that bad,people will be asking for for photos while were in line. :) @Hyo I don't think they will,it wouldn't be fair. :( BTW we should get there like uber early. :D

Lines arn't (yes I just said arn't) that bad,people will be asking for for photos while were in line. :) @Hyo I don't think they will,it wouldn't be fair. :( BTW we should get there like uber early. :D

i'm good with waiting in the line early, your right with people wanting to take pics so who ever is in for going in early i'm in. I was also just letting people know who haven't been how long the line is they make it fun with the screen's with the message board and games, when they open it goes fast though.

This is what we should do:

Wake up at like 6:00.
All 405th members rally at one place.
Arrive at line en masse.
???
Profit.

BWAHAHAHA.... me up at 6??? You'll be lucky if you get me out of bed by 10 and still not wanting to rip someone's head off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back