Pep Files Printing Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

sporgo

I have begun having a problem where my .pdo files print incorrectly. It may have started when I updated to the new version of pep Im not sure. No matter what settings I select the files try to print out in landscape and go off the page. I tinkered with printer settings directly and also attempted to downgrade my version but it did not correct this issue. Is this a known bug with the program?

The only solution I found is to change the layout to landscape in pep and manually rotate and redistribute the parts which is tedious and a waste of time.

Adjusting the parts is pretty much what you have to do( If you checked all the settings). Make sure that you are using the proper paper type, Letter or A4 generally, and also make sure your margins are at 5mm. Hope that helps.

All of my settings are correct I have checked them repeatedly. Pepakura is refusing to print in portrait mode and sends all jobs to the printer in landscape regardless of what you tell it to do. This has to be some kind of software problem which is probably caused by using files made in older versions.

sporgo said:
All of my settings are correct I have checked them repeatedly. Pepakura is refusing to print in portrait mode and sends all jobs to the printer in landscape regardless of what you tell it to do. This has to be some kind of software problem which is probably caused by using files made in older versions.

It's not a software problem. Read this post and my reply to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
sporgo said:

I have had ver2 and ver3 installed at the time and I manged to print files just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
With both the printer and pepakura set to print portrait letter 8 1/2" X 11" the problem persisted.

I resolved the problem by removing all versions completely and then using the older one I had to begin with. There are other problems that come up with pepakura as well especially when trying to print many pages on a network printer. This program is not bug free by any stretch.

Always preview your pages before printing. Make sure the Print & Paper settings are set to the same settings as pepakura is in. If one setting is off, change it to the other, and preview. If all is right, go ahead and print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back