Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually found on on the 405th Database, thank you very much!

Edit:

Actually there is one thing I was wondering about. On the pep I have for the helmet the folds are color coded for which direction to make the fold. I was wondering if there was a way to print all of my pep's like that because I much prefer it to the dashed lines.

You can right click anywhere in the 2D side of pep designer (where the page layout is displayed) and select "Edge Color." This window will allow you to change the different folds to whatever you want. After you've changed them, bring down the "Settings" tab and click on "Other Settings." This will open another window. With the "Line Style" tab selected, set both Mountain and Valley fold line types to "Solid."

So this helmet has not been 3D modeled yet? If not, I'll get on it =] It'd be a nice project to help contribute to the community. Looks pretty kick ass.

Could someone send me a good shot of the back of the helmet though please? I can't find a good one to work off of. The more flat and straight on the shot, the better. I can always rotate the image though. Thanks! (I do not own Halo 4, so I can't get it myself)

YES! I have an entire album of halo references here :D

http://s1357.beta.photobucket.com/user/spn_phoenix_92/library/Halo 4 Armor Reference Pics

DSCN0816.jpg

So this helmet has not been 3D modeled yet? If not, I'll get on it =] It'd be a nice project to help contribute to the community. Looks pretty kick ass.

Could someone send me a good shot of the back of the helmet though please? I can't find a good one to work off of. The more flat and straight on the shot, the better. I can always rotate the image though. Thanks! (I do not own Halo 4, so I can't get it myself)[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU! omg could u pm me when your done? Would love to take a crack this at some point.

I'll happily share it with the community. Is it okay to just post the download in this thread? Or should it go somewhere else?

Also, I did take a few reference pictures from the gallery you posted spn_phoenix_92, but there's not a direct picture taken at the back of the helmet. There's only one at an angle. The more straight-on the picture is, the easier it is to model. I have a good front-face, side-view, but not a good back-view. It'd be really helpful. =] Anymore would be helpful too, top-view, bottom-view as well.

Just an update for those of you looking for the Wetworks (If I'm wrong, correct me) helmet. I started this about an hour or two ago. I'm calling it a night for now, but I'll come back to it. I screwed up the alignment in the front/side view references, so I have to meet the lines halfway, essentially improvising... I know it's not much, but I figured I'd let you know I'm actually doing it. Though I think I'm going to leave the unfolding to someone else... I don't think I'll have the patience for this shape.

halo4_wetworks_pep_by_statyk94-d5m2s9o.png

Hey all. I need some help with some 3d modeling I need done for some armor for a film that I am in preproduction on. No unfolding needs to be done or anything, just the 3d modeling because I am clueless about that. If someone could model the pieces I need for me, that'd be great. It's only a chest piece, shoulder, bicep, forearm, and shin. I've designed the armor myself. The drawings aren't amazing, but you get the idea. I need these as soon as possible. It's a real simple design, nothing complex at all. Here's the pictures:

Thanks!

CHEST:

Front
th_photo2.jpg

Back
th_photo1.jpg

Side
th_photo3.jpg

ARMS:

Front
th_photo11.jpg

Side
th_photo21.jpg

Whoever is amazing enough to model these for me will receive all modeling credit for the film. So, there's an imdb credit in it for you.

Just an update for those of you looking for the Wetworks (If I'm wrong, correct me) helmet. I started this about an hour or two ago. I'm calling it a night for now, but I'll come back to it. I screwed up the alignment in the front/side view references, so I have to meet the lines halfway, essentially improvising... I know it's not much, but I figured I'd let you know I'm actually doing it. Though I think I'm going to leave the unfolding to someone else... I don't think I'll have the patience for this shape.

halo4_wetworks_pep_by_statyk94-d5m2s9o.png
It makes me happy to see that my reference pictures are being used for something awesome as this :p Can't wait to see it finished

o_O
you have no idea how much i want these files, plz tell me how to get my hands on these files, PLZ tell me, this armor is the best halo 4 armor so far!!!!

Do. Some. RESEARCH.

THIS was uncovered after two minutes in a reverse Google Image search - these are assets directly from the game, showcased by the person that made them. You can't get a hold of them. Curb your enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back