Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
finished as best as i could. someone with more blender experience can have a stab at it. i removed as many doubles, flip normals etc as i could, but in pepakura it shows dark faces, but no open faces show up. enjoy

gunscythe2.jpg

gunscythe.jpg

link
http://www.mediafire.com/?abfn0f4jg4xjuf9
Not unfolded.

hi there everyone,

i am looking for .3ds or .stl files of some of the armour, unfortunately i use mac so do not have access to pepakura myself, although i would like to 3d print some of the armour, although i need the files in a .3ds or .stl format, is there anyone that could possibly help me out? thanks very much

Hey! i have been looking all over the internet for quite a while to find a pepakura model i'm dying to get my hands on.
Looking for Claire form Claymore.
claymore-clare-papercraft.jpg

Claymore is a 15 volume dark fantasy manga series originally release for the Monthly Shonen Jump magazine. Claymore has a medieval setting which has both humans and sentient shape-shifting monsters called Yoma 'that eat humans' coexisting, Claymore also refers to the group of superhuman warriors that serve as protectors for the human race against the Yoma. The story centers around the adventures of a Claymore warrior named Clare.
Its a beautiful model, unfortunately the download is no longer existent anywhere i look.

Hey! i have been looking all over the internet for quite a while to find a pepakura model i'm dying to get my hands on.
Looking for Claire form Claymore.
claymore-clare-papercraft.jpg

Claymore is a 15 volume dark fantasy manga series originally release for the Monthly Shonen Jump magazine. Claymore has a medieval setting which has both humans and sentient shape-shifting monsters called Yoma 'that eat humans' coexisting, Claymore also refers to the group of superhuman warriors that serve as protectors for the human race against the Yoma. The story centers around the adventures of a Claymore warrior named Clare.
Its a beautiful model, unfortunately the download is no longer existent anywhere i look.

Check it out, just downloaded to my phone, haven't checked yet http://www.negdesign.com/?p=25
Hope it helps.

I think you'll have a hard time finding printable armor out there, in order to 3d print something the model needs to be "watertight" and models are rarely modeled in such a way unless the artist intends to print the object.
additionally, unless you intend to print out a figure of some sort, I wouldn't recommend trying to print out entire pieces of armor as it'll be very heavy, costly and impractical. Just my two cents though.

the pieces will be printed using PLA, a light, strong and biodegradable material, so i wont have any issues with weight. i only plan to print objects relatively thin only to gain the main detailing and shape on the outside, i will then decide from there wether i need to add thickness to the pieces with other materials like finer glass, resin and bondo. although the PLA is alot lighter than all of these, so i may decide to print thicker and leave this out.

the pieces will also need to be split into halves or quarters in order to fit onto the printer bed, and then pieced together in much larger chunks, quicker than paper craft, and high resolution.

i have already managed to find some of the pieces successfully, mainly the weapons and accessories, i have also found an iron man helmet, although i would like to find a higher definition one. the files themselves are easily convertable from .pdo so anyone with pepakura could do it. i am just using mac and do not have access to pepakura.

the objects do not need to be water tight in order to be printed, i dont know where you get this idea from? :S

I am so happy I found this thread I am in search of 2 armors first and most important is the suit worn by homura in karas the female karas character
mplayerc2007-10-0418-45-12-54.jpg

and 2nd would be the armor from MD Geist
018.jpg

if anyone knows where to find these i would be so happy

Hi, the Halo file index has pdf files of MK VI armor but no weapons. Could somebody please send me a pdf for making the MA5B Assault Rifle? Please indicate the scaled rifle's length so I may scale the pages appropriately for a child-sized weapon. Thanks!

I've already replied to both posts you made to try and help you with this. Before you continue posting the same issue over multiple threads, perhaps check if you've gotten a response in any of the previous ones first.

Clicking the [>>] 'View post' will take you to the last one.

hello everyone...i am kinda new to this forum and after my 1st try in pepakura what was unfortunately unsuccessful i am seaching for blood dragon helmet
template from mass effect.
if some1 could share it, i would be very grateful .
ME2_Blood_Dragon_Armor.png

hello everyone...i am kinda new to this forum and after my 1st try in pepakura what was unfortunately unsuccessful i am seaching for blood dragon helmet
template from mass effect.
if some1 could share it, i would be very grateful .
ME2_Blood_Dragon_Armor.png

I can do better than just the helmet... http://www.4shared.com/folder/CCB_6QwQ/405th_Pepakura_Database.html

That 4shared folder should contain all of the blood dragon armor, you will have to sign up for 4shared, don't worry, it's completely as safe as a file hosting site can be, I've been a member for nearly a year, and you'll need it if you keep using pep files in the future.

- I hope this helps :) Let us know when you start a wip...

-Seth

p.s. Welcome to the 405th ;)

hello guys, does anyone have juggernaut's mask from dota 2? I tried searching on the internet, however I couldn't find any pepakura files.

this is the mask:
NWW51.png

thanks.

Item Name:
Star Wars Episode 3 Clone Trooper Armor (basic).

Item Source:
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Reference Pictures:

gallery_9908_6_23243.jpg

gallery_9908_6_3431.jpg

gallery_9908_6_17786.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back