Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Reference Pictures:

gallery_9908_6_26505.jpg

gallery_9908_6_6960.jpg

gallery_9908_6_15543.jpg

More:
I will pay for High Detail model(s) of the Armor. Floating faces are fine. It has to be exactly film accurate.

Item Name:
Star Wars Episode 3 Clone Trooper Armor (basic).

Item Source:
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Reference Pictures:

*snip*

Well... It may be because I am in Japan on vacation (a lot of North American websites do not seem to work here) But I know that Fierfek over at TheRPF had already created pep files for this set. The link I have is:
http://www.therpf.com/f24/fierfeks-star-wars-pepakura-file-development-122071/

I've played with some of his models and they are fantastic. If you can get that link working, let me know if he has the clone armor up there.

But as I said, it's not working for me. Can someone Stateside let me know if they can access TheRPF's site?

Yeah I know, I did my research and looked around before posting this. Those pep files are not really that detailed or accurate. They are the free ones and he stated that he didn't put a lot into the free ones. And he is missing pieces. They are good, don't get me wrong but there not HD.

Then you'll probably just want to get in contact with a 501st armorer. They're not very difficult to track down, and you can get ahold of a suit from them around like 500-1000$. That or do what the 405th does when we only get MD files and cut out the details yourself. I've found it pretty difficult to track down 3d model sets for star wars armor, I am sure in part because of the iron grip held on the franchise. Good luck on your search, it was a bit of a pain to get ahold of a good Scout Trooper myself.

Yeah I know, I did my research and looked around before posting this. Those pep files are not really that detailed or accurate. They are the free ones and he stated that he didn't put a lot into the free ones. And he is missing pieces. They are good, don't get me wrong but there not HD.
For the record, I am a 501st Garrisl Membership Liason (the guys who approve/deny costumes for the 501st). A member of my garrison just built the fierfek armor and it took him about another week to detail it. However, standing side-by-side one of the purchased armors, you can see several things right away.

First, his armor fits him and doesn't look cut down. Second, the edges are sharper and the details are sharper because he did them himself (the back he did with 1mm sintra/styrene layers). Finally, it is stronger than ABS, as it is pep with fiberglass cloth as a stiffener.

ABS tears and stretches. Fiberglass, if it cracks, you can bondo it and call it battle damage with a little paint.

Finally, a set of HD files can be purchased HERE. You just need to find the Phase 2 Helmet (which can be made with the fierfek file with a little modification).

Those files from Prop Zone are fantastic but they are messing detail. I want (REALLY) High Detail files with every detail. I was thinking about buying those from Prop Zone, just wish I could see some pics of them in the actual Pepakura program. This is a paid request, if none of you want to do it that is fine. It's worth asking.

hello, new member to 405th but long time follower :) was wondering if i can request the halo 4 EOD (explosive ordnance disposal) Helmet, as i dont think its been done yet (and cant find it anywhere :p) and chestpiece; to be made into .pdo? the only reference i have atm...

n3lw.jpg

if this cant be done i understand, but would be incredibly grateful as its for my H4 EOD pep build :)

ITEM NAME:

Isaac Clarke's Full Armour (Simplified)

ITEM SOURCE:

Dead Space 1/2

REFERENCE IMAGES:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FB2OJfCia.../s1600/dead+space+papercraft+isaac+clarke.jpg

ADDITIONAL INFO:

Can you make one that is made completely out of paper? I only need the Chest, Helmet, Arms, Hands, and Boots

EXISTING FILE LINK

No none existing file

I have access to the full range of DeadSpace 1 and 2 armor sets. They're a little fiddly to get together. PM me if you still need / want these.
Stu.

Hey, I haven't posted here before, so I thought I might.

My brother got wind that I was trying to make Halo armor, so he asked if I could make a Star Trek police helmet.
Do any of you guys know of any pep files of this or any finished projects, maybe even a WIP I can follow? Even a 3D model to unfold. A model of any format will do.

I'd really like to try making this, as it's an awesome helmet! Thanks!
I tried including an image below, I hope it worked.

stcop.jpg

stcop.jpg

The only thing I can find is this
http://www.therpf.com/f9/star-trek-police-mask-157733/index2.html

And he's made it from scratch, thoughtfully he's shown every single stage of his process so it shouldn't be too difficult to reproduce, In fact, it's so pretty I might well make one myself.
However, I can't find a pep file anywhere. Sorry
Stu.

I'm looking for halo 4 mc parts, but as far as I can tell the files provided on the halo 4 pepakura files page are just for one side of the body, not parts for, say, a left and a right thigh. I'm sure they're right in front of me and I'm just not seeing them, but if somebody could let me know where I can find some that would be awesome.
In the 2D menu of pepakura there is an option to " invert pattern" it might require the shuffling of some parts to they're mirror positions, but will change the parts from L to R.
Stu

I know this is asking quite a bit, but is there any chance I could get Clayton Carmine's belt, gloves/gauntlets, and thigh pieces. There really isn't much of a rush as I'm hoping to go to comic con next year as him. If not I'll have to have a go at a scratch build which I have never done before, although that sounds like it could be fun. If anyone could get these done for me or If I could get links to them I would really appreciate it.

I have the full Multiplayer clayton Armor from GoW 3. It's currently in PSK format but I can clean and convert it to obj. If you still want it PM me and we'll sort it out
Stu

I know this is asking for quite a lot but I was wondering if someone could do all the separate armour parts for the rogue Deathmantle set:
156884.jpg

If you go here:
http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=622

There is a 'view in 3D link' to see a full 360 view.
Also once on that there is an option to change it to female blood elf - that's the body shape I want to have.

I've tried myself using the wow model viewer but the chest and legs dont seem to export properly in terms of dimensions :/

Hello there, new to 405th as a member but long time stalker :D

was wondering if anyone has HALO4 EOD helmet as an unfolded .pdo? found a few reach and H3 ones but pretty keen on H4 for my EOD build im guna start. i know CarterBuilder12 has done the EOD shoulders cos im going to use them. (theyr immaculate btw :) )
n3lw.jpg

if no one has it is it ok to request one to be done?

thanks in advance,
Jimmay

You certainly can request it, I am sure people are in the works for an asset extraction system for H4. If you find out, the pepDB crew would probably be salivating to use it and start ripping 3d files and unfolding them for you and everyone else.

As for modeling it from scratch, this is the place to ask, hopefully someone who can is listening! (I can only really do mechanical things like guns and hip packs and junk, nothing this complicated)

It is late, and I really don't have the time to read 200 pages of posts so can anyone tell me if there are unfolded pep files out there for the Halo 4 Rogue armor, the full set? I have no idea how to make the 3d image needed to create a pep file, nor do I know how to scale it to my body...I am a gaming nerd who desperately NEEDS to get this armor done by next year or basically ASAP. Just looking for some help. Please and thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back