Phoenix Meet Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAN would be pretty epic. Keep me posted if you come to a rough date agreement. You know my work schedule. I work Tuesday night to Tuesday morning every other week.

@RoxyRoo she said she is down to be a Noble 6 spartan. She is fully decided lol. I am so dedicated to build my odst armor cause I would also D.J. in it XD. Cant wait to see you the 7th.

Alright, lots of Phoenix people around here, if you guys are doing a meet up here this month i'd definatly like to be a part of it.

Holy crap, another one! Where is everybody coming from? O___o;;;

@TheRick46: I'll keep everyone posted about that. I'm trying to aim it for a time you're down here.

@The Last ODST: The 7th it is then, since you seem fixed on it. ^^ And yes, it'll be at Sugar Bowl around 6:30pm.

@Tazzman29: If you're interested in joining, you found this thread just in time for our next meet up next week. Before making it official, we meet all new members in person first at Sugar Bowl. Hopefully you're near by. I'm assuming you live in the Phoenix area?

Wait, you're visiting soon? o_O When??

Remember guys! We're meeting at Sugar Bowl TOMORROW!! Because tomorrow is the 7th. And we're meeting there at 6:30pm.
Here's the address again:

4005 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 946-0051

We usually sit at the larger tables. If you get there before us, look for a red head with long hair. That'd be me. I believe quite a few of the Phoenix members are coming as well, so if you don't know what we look like, you could check out the videos we have on youtube. You can see all of us on those.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HaloPhoenixTeam

I'll be there for sure tomorrow- try texting me around 3 or 4 so I can get your numbers again. They somehow didn't get synced to my address book when my last phone got it's viking funeral.

So much drama went down at my house I have no idea if I can even make it tommarow i might be loosing my house and I might be living on the streets, I jusr got robbed of all the money I have, my phone broke, me and my girl are fighting, and now my mom wants nothing to do with me. So yea I was looking forward to this all weekend I wil try my Hardest to get out there.

Well Last ODST really hope everything works out for you. And I'll see you tonight along with everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back