Phoenix Meet Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok! So now that we have new members wanting to join, or possibly even starting their own faction (so I've heard).

Jax Archillies was wondering if we could meet him and his friends in a "more centralized location". To figure that out, we need to know what area you live in. So far, the official members of the group are rather spread out anyway. Papimiranda64 also wishes to join, and if he does, he'll be our first Iron Man 405th member.

1) where are you?
2) got any ideas where we can meet?
3) when are you available?

This Meet Up should take place within the next two weeks. In the past, we usually have met on either a Tuesday or Thursday evening, I guess we can go on that as a starter.

-----------

On another note, Aether comes home for Christmas and wants to go to Sugar Bowl in December, cuz she misses us and we miss her too. I'm up for it. Who else wants ice cream? :) Planning ahead never hurts.

hey all.

I live in southwest Phoenix, and some of my HALO buds wanting armor are in Glendale and one in queen creek. I'd say Tempe marketplace?

I propose that we meet up at Yogurtland off of Rural and the 202, right next to In N Out, on Saturday at 2pm. Roxy and I will be there and would enjoy some company. It's only 2 miles from Tempe Marketplace and the Harkins there... Who's down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back