Pipinacan security helmet and multiplayer build

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Brad- We'll meet up come at next week or the week after prob, I'm gonna do my best to power through the thigh pieces and make some boots!

@Liquid- thanks man, I think I have one of two security reach helms on here

Dear 405th,

Well got a whole lotta silicone and my helmet back from nintendude, and put on what I got so far so take a couple pics, so tell meh what you think! I have weathered the cod since then, but have spent the past 19 hours that I have been awake studying.....I'm pretty much fried right now.

bwosh.jpg

security helm

xdv33t.jpg

eva [c] now with gold tinted goodness

52mhkl.jpg

to include the shins, the project is almost done! need thighs, knees, boots, hands and black wash!

.......so jealous of your smick spiker.......-_-

everything looks great man, nice job

thanks man, I love the spiker so much lol so sad I couldn't ever see your suit all yummy and finished :(

Dear 405th,

The past week has beaten me into a pulp of pip, but that doesn't mean I haven't done anything! my drive is strong! I only finished the right thigh because the left one has my utility on it and I need to do some scheme planning on how I'm gonna do that. This is what I got so far:

5o58k4.jpg

my oops that I need to fix before painting, which I'm out of....

2nruxw.jpg

front view

300fx1d.jpg

all the yummyness

2i0qfj7.jpg

close up on them yummy details!

2iw20rn.jpg

perfect size!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK GUYS! keep building!

Everything looks awesome, the Emile Helmet looks like it matches the colors of the rest of the suit.

yeah man lol it matching really well, I'm probably not gonna make the mother mold till after thanksgiving at the earliest fyi, got way to much in classes right now and trying to finish this suit

DUDE!!! This suit is going to be a beaut! cant wait untill i see it in person!

Soon brah! very soon!

dear 405th,

Not much to show for today because my thigh piece used up the last sheet of my foam, I'll reload this weekend and finish all my pieces but for right now I have my hand plates finished! Also, I need to run to walmart and pick up more paint!

5l7zih.jpg

both plates

2ugdpcp.jpg

size showing

Tell me what you think!

woooow...im speechless. This is an incredible build! I'll be watching this thread! And I think that the handplates and thighs look perfect, what is the yellow though? A thinner foam?

Wow Pip, looking great as always buddy. You're making me want to start working with foam.:)

woooow...im speechless. This is an incredible build! I'll be watching this thread! And I think that the handplates and thighs look perfect, what is the yellow though? A thinner foam?

Hey thanks for commenting! the yellow foam is simple craft foam you can get anywhere, I grab mine from Walmart personally, comes in the bulk! it does, however, take a couple more layers of paint to really cover up the bright yellow

Wow Pip, looking great as always buddy. You're making me want to start working with foam.:)

Lol honestly, I love the sturdiness of pep more, but the cost and speed ability of foam are better than how sturdy my armor is any day. I can't wait till you get that chest piece fully finished my man!

Dear 405th,

Y'all don't have to comment on this, I just restocked foam and put on what I have at the house for better pictures of my work so far!

I'm really liking the look! Sorry about the crappy cell phone pictures

spzwjc.jpg

front

2cz4gpi.jpg

LOVE the back details lol

well I'll be back probably next weekend with hopefully everything built and ready to paint at least!

What you've got looks so sick buddy. Keep up the great work!:)

thanks man! things are closing on this suit!

OH MY GOD!!!! THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited!

lol almost done man!

Dear 405th,

Battle damage, built, and in need of paint, here's my update for today

Thigh pieces:

2q9fa7c.jpg

right thigh

a2yob7.jpg

right thigh

dp8xhl.jpg

both thighs, for sizing

1pi4iw.jpg

left thigh

xf2k55.jpg

left thigh attachment

2i790fk.jpg

attachment again

24cfcax.jpg

left thigh front

There's still a little detailing that needs to be done, and I STILL need to get some more steel colored paint, all I got is the black that is on the pieces right now, but besides that I'll be moving onto the knees and boots next

TELL ME WHATCHA THINK!

Nice! Great paint job btw.

Thanks, can't wait to see your pilot suit done, you got some awesome progress so far man

Dear 405th,

Got my thigh pieces all weathered, and now I need knee guards and boots! Also going to have to do a whole bunch of strapping as you can see through the next few pictures, I'm holding my thighs up and my shoulders keep sliding down :/

BUT my little bro and me ventured out in the woods by our house where a really old camo jeep is lying, and took a couple pics!

2akmpv5.jpg

fail face lol

2qb6rzk.jpg

past and future!!!! lol

m8jj92.jpg

ka4lu1.jpg

nwj33r.jpg

holding a thigh up and left shoulder sliding off!

Well, tell me what you think!

<3 it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

thanks brah! get ready to have your mind blown lol

looks epic.

thanks girl! not as epic as this next pic!

got my early Christmas gift, to myself, from me, for being such a good boy this year see what I'm saying?! lol

yeah thanks a billion to Sean Bradley for this sword, it's amazing and I can't wait to get lights in this thing!!!!!!!

2nhzsav.jpg

Next week I'll be done with the boots and knees and focus on strapping before Haloween

What do you recomend for attaching the thigh attachment, im about halfway done with the same kind and I was wondering what you did. I was thinking hiding velcro in the recesses near the center detail.

What do you recomend for attaching the thigh attachment, im about halfway done with the same kind and I was wondering what you did. I was thinking hiding velcro in the recesses near the center detail.

I used one fairly large screw, which you can see on the front, and honestly I used three nails on each corner and used pliers to bend each tip so they hold into place, with a bit of hot glue in a line between each nail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back