Portal Gun Done With Vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
check the underside

theres prolly a trigger hidden in the gun or 2 buttons one for each unless they went blaah no trigger for you

You work fast.

Does it matter if there's trigger? Your hand goes inside the gun, so you can't see it anyways.

Looks good man. Gonna do a gravity gun?

Garland said:
You work fast.

Does it matter if there's trigger? Your hand goes inside the gun, so you can't see it anyways.

Looks good man. Gonna do a gravity gun?
not a bad idea ;)

what about any of the hl2 weapons, or a companion cube ( i know there is one somewhere), or hev suit? turrets? anyhting can be done :D

Found IT

constructcubece7.jpg

AND

1192298135556sd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
proportions look a bit 'off', trying to make it look the same from firstperson

Think this one is taken off the ingame model (not my build)
There's a better version floating around, this one's missing a peace and no handle. I scaled it and it seems right, some of it may be a bit wonky, sorry, it's the first big pep I've worked on.
porta pep
[attachment=6941:1224282911434.jpg]

Don't want to steal any thunder, I'm looking forward to a highres pep

Mr Maigo said:
proportions look a bit 'off', trying to make it look the same from firstperson
Think this one is taken off the ingame model (not my build)
There's a better version floating around, this one's missing a peace and no handle. I scaled it and it seems right, some of it may be a bit wonky, sorry, it's the first big pep I've worked on.
porta pep
[attachment=6941:1224282911434.jpg]

Don't want to steal any thunder, I'm looking forward to a highres pep

thats due it wasnt turned right :p believe me the proportions are like it should be. I checked everything like a dozend times.

Spawn Camp3r said:
hate to bump but, here is some inspiration for your next project if you want
is that a master chief gmod playermodel?
I searched gmod.org and only found one... and it didn't work right...

Also, I've been waiting for some one to do the portal gun in pep! I was actually THINKING about some how scratch building it, but pep would be easier.
Especially since I have like, no experience scratchbuilding. Then again, I don't have much pep experience either lol.
seriously tho, it's looking nice!

Spawn Camp3r said:
hate to bump but, here is some inspiration for your next project if you want
gravgunmccx2.png

Dude that's awesome! Which game did you take the picture from?

On Topic.

The Portal Gun looks a little low on detail don't you think?

sweet blender model, my only criticism is the sound score of the video. More Source Direct drum & bass & awesome and less happy/aggravating.

ILikeCats said:
Dude that's awesome! Which game did you take the picture from?

On Topic.

The Portal Gun looks a little low on detail don't you think?
garrysmod.com It costs ten bucks on steam, but you need a source game already like HL2 or TF2

BFDesigns said:
sweet blender model, my only criticism is the sound score of the video. More Source Direct drum & bass & awesome and less happy/aggravating.

then i guess you havnt played pOrtal. The song is the song at the end of the game.

Who made the file someone already made? back then I released the base of the body itself, no little claws or wiring. I made that file long ago from the direct game game edited with small objects deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back