Printed A Mark Vi Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbaromman

ok printed it on cardboard paper and numbers sare a little messed up in some places are numbers that importent or can i still make it without the help of numbers cause atm im just writing down the number which are outside the line and puting them on the inside to give me easier reference to wear everything needs to go this is my first project and im kinda getting my mother :) to give me a hand in doing this just wanted a bit of advice for the pep stage of how people know were parts go sorry for bad grammer

alrighty then , sounds like a common delemer , is there any chance you can take some photo's of the areas that arent lining up ?,if so then we should have a better idea on how to fix this.

GiR3892 said:
alrighty then , sounds like a common delemer , is there any chance you can take some photo's of the areas that arent lining up ?,if so then we should have a better idea on how to fix this.

ive added it as a attachment so it should work again sorry for my crappy grammer

also i have re writen some of the numbers under but this pic does show one that the numbers have overlaped eachover

Last edited by a moderator:
ok wow you do have a serious problem! (for the pep i mean) , well i suppose all i can suggest is have a go at experimenting with the different buttons on your veiwer , sorry im not much of help due to really this has never happened to me , i suppose by looking at your "pdf to pdo" thread that might be your solution there to fixing this , but you can i suppose just leave the viewer open and have a guess at what goes where .

sorry , you will probibly have to wait tommorrow for more people to assist you

yea thats what im thinking just lookign at the design once i get part of it done i figure the rest of it would be somewat easy to make without the numbers there

Okay,I believe I did the same thing you did when I first started my pep.

I did it by accident when I was playing around with the settings, not sure if you were playing with them or not.. But here's how to fix it.

Open the pep file> Settings>Other settings > Others Tab > Uncheck "Place Edge ID inside of face"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back