Reach game models![pic heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a major set back, my laptops hinge broke last night
so I won't be able to unfold until I get that fixed.
I'm taking it to best buy later so that they can do that for me.
so the file will take a little bit longer to unfold.
(but I do have my progress saved onto a flash drive, so
I won't have to restart the unfold.)
sorry but you guys will have to wait just a little bit longer.:(

what? ventrue that makes no sense. but,
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Makes plenty of sense. Ventrue is right. There's a play on words in that post, whether intentional or not. I got it when I read it. I'll give the first person who can guess it a huge internet cookie..... Anyway, I've unfolded this whole file myself for my personal use. It's pretty specific to the way I'm building my suit and the way I like to do things. If you guys want me to post it while kolinrulz's computer is being fixed, I can. But I can promise there will be some "What the ........ was he thinking" moments if you use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
the laptop is up and running and the unfold after days of waiting is neering
completion!

i know its like the 7th time I've said this but this time I hope it'll get done

p.s the file is over 140 pages and five feet tall and its not done yet

Is anyone else unfolding these files? :S I have been waiting for a long time to start building them:p

well it looks like its just those helms that you released that have been unfolded.
but jico, long time, no post!
could you send me that cqb file. ill unfold that. but wont be able to save it =(
looks like kolinrulz might be almost done.
but please could you send me the cqb file.

well it looks like its just those helms that you released that have been unfolded.
but jico, long time, no post!
could you send me that cqb file. ill unfold that. but wont be able to save it =(
looks like kolinrulz might be almost done.
but please could you send me the cqb file.
i'm sorry, but I found that most of the helmets included in this rip was taken from other pepakura helmets as "temponary" replacements for the modders. I talked to my friend about it and the only helmet included in the rip which was from the game was the Mark V (B). But the rest armor is from the game. They are in the process of ripping the other helmet models.

Btw, I'm currently working on my own unfold of the reach chest since I'm very impatientXD

WHAT!? the helmets are actualy other peoples work! oh. o well, guess that means i can put that kat helmet at the back of my to do shelf, and start my latest project. ill still test build any peps that are ripped for this thread with great enthusiasm and make them first prioritey. after all, latest project is for a party. a party that comes every second year. cant wait for them to rip the mk V mjlnir.

I think I'm going to unfold fat-hi555's separated
models instead because my other unfold was over
160 pages and 1300 peices

yea, thats a good idea. way to many pieces for me. but i might unfold them even though i wont be able to share them with you all coz i dont have the product key for pepdesigner=(
which reminds me. i found some halo3 elite models. in sketchup7. just the assualt though. seperated the armour frfom the underlying elite and modified it a bit. ill see if i can pep it

NOICE! I'm using the cod for my new foam build :)
Jico, keep me updated on any weapons Covie or UNSC, im CNC happy at this point :D
I mean who doesnt want a blinky LED concussion rifle? hehe :D
Great job man!

JICO YOUR INBOX IS FULL! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back