Reach game models![pic heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOICE! I'm using the cod for my new foam build :)
Jico, keep me updated on any weapons Covie or UNSC, im CNC happy at this point :D
I mean who doesnt want a blinky LED concussion rifle? hehe :D
Great job man!

JICO YOUR INBOX IS FULL! D:
SorryXD Ill clean it up now:p

I have a major set back, my laptops hinge broke last night
so I won't be able to unfold until I get that fixed.
Makes plenty of sense. Ventrue is right. There's a play on words in that post, whether intentional or not. I got it when I read it. I'll give the first person who can guess it a huge internet cookie...
If you can't unfold the laptop, just connect it to an external monitor. I do it all the time at work when people bring in laptops with broken screens.

Does this mean I get the huge internet cookie?

dude, no cookie. that prob was fixed later that day, so no cookie. but maybe i can offer you a smiley face?
:)
and the the play on words was that he couldnt unfold the pep file coz the hinge to unfold the laptop was broken.
ages old.

Ok I may sound like a douche nowXD
Is anyone gotta finish unfolding any armor pieces? I gave you guys the models 20 days ago:p I have tryed to unfold them myself, but i'm not that great of a unfolder.
If you have complete unfolding some pieces, please release them:p

I'm not demanding that you guys unfold these models. I'm just a little disepointed that none of they guys which said "ok, ill unfold them" have held their word:S

This may sound like I'm screwing with your thread, but we nearly have every piece of armor unfolded. And we're so close to our goal, no donation will be in vain. We'll reach our goal and any person to donate the $50 tier will receive their armor on time.

completeley in agreemen with ya jico! honestly, i gave a shot at the unfold and got a decent enough one, but dont have full and cant share it and i lost the unfold. kolinrulz, i know your close. and i know a whole lot of you have got the files. plz release them. plz, or ill napalm you.

I'm not demanding that you guys unfold these models. I'm just a little disepointed that none of they guys which said "ok, ill unfold them" have held their word:S
I'll do the unfolds :p.

Just give me a bit of time and I'll have them up as soon as I can.

acdcrockr209, you have to post them when you are done. if you bget them done you will be legend
I've been working on them on and off every since they have been released to the public.

The good thing is that the unfolds will be quick since the models are low definition.

I'll be releaseing them in a pack. I hope that's ok with every one. If not, I'll just post them seperatly in my 4shared account :).

HELL YEAH! finnaly, victory will be mine,.... um errrrr...... ours. i mean ours. release them in a zip pack, release them in a zip pack!

Hey, guys. Just want to let you guys know that I'm still working on the unfolds.

Now, I don't want you guys to think that I forgot about everyone, so I have decided that I'm going to put up one armor piece at a time when they are finished.

The Gauntlet should be up tonight if not in the morning.

so how many of the reach model files do we have?? now.... you'd thibk msome1 would post a list somewhere of the mod extracted files

Hey, guys. Just want to let you guys know that I'm still working on the unfolds.

Now, I don't want you guys to think that I forgot about everyone, so I have decided that I'm going to put up one armor piece at a time when they are finished.

The Gauntlet should be up tonight if not in the morning.

Nice! Any word on when the chest piece will be out?:)

so how many of the reach model files do we have?? now.... you'd thibk msome1 would post a list somewhere of the mod extracted files
I posted a list of it a couple of posts back. But I can just tell you it right now:p

I got the whole base of the reach armour(AKA the standard armor) and the Mark V (B) helmet. The other helmets I got was not from the game. They was just temponary replacements:p

by the way i just want to point out that, without bungie's permission to use the models outside the game for pep or for fan movies is a voilation of their terms of use and CAN be prosicuted, and know that the xbox had to be modded to get the files, microsoft can and will ban the console ids permenetly..... i used to work for xbox live support, and since i'm in game design i should know this stuff...... again i'm just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back