Props Reach M6B pistol by smick6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little more progress.

Will be ready for rubber soon.

Obviously still need some primer, sanding and a few more small details added but I will post final pics. Then the details will really show, the white reflects to much.

If there is any interest in a urethane copy let me know guys. I don't want to waste silicon if there are no takers here.
I was thinking about 2 versions. One solid cast and one hollow for lighting.

DSC05940.jpg
DSC05944.jpg

Looks so amazing. I wish I had one of those for the Reach release. Great work. I really need to get back into this, thanks for the motivation!

Looks wicked Smick! Makes me even more sad that I'm at school now with no access to any tools or equipment...

Could I possibly get a picture of the muzzle head-on? I'd like to see how you did the tapering on the top and bottom :)

Thanks brandon. Glad you liked the spike grenade, not many of them out there. Let me know if you ever want one.

Ronster I will try to get a few pics of that up soon, still working on installing the barrel in front, tonight or Friday.

As always totally amazing. I have your Brute Spiker and Brute Spike Grenade and I will own one of these. Absolutely worth every cent. Keep me posted Emil.

Ithica

Thanks Ithica. You get the repeat buyers discount. :D

I don't have any pricing on these yet but it will be soon. I am hoping to have it molded this weekend but we will see. I have been putting in some major hours trying to get all these small details. Like the screw heads, they are convex, who make a flat bladed convex screw? I know who no one. Stupid small things like that are tough to get right.

I was really hoping to get some out for the release but its not looking good, sorry guys.

You can have a cast, you just got to pay for it.:D
Will probably finish it up today for the release and then mold it this week.

Glad you guys like it.
I will be molding it this week for sure. Still trying to decide if I should just mold it now or paint it up and bring it somewhere for the release.
I am just doing solid casts right from the start but will do a deluxe kit later that will have some extra stuff I dont want to talk about yet.

Keep an eye out for a classified ad from me very soon.

Wow, that looks sweet! Funny, the primer makes it look like clay. Whenever you get these molded and ready to cast, hit me up, you can count me in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back