Reach Noble-6 armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh nice man, and awesome you just game ame great ideas =D so excited to start building now you know =D thank you so much and i have now found my halloween costume =D lol but this will be awesome man, before i was thinking that i would just but emile's skull on the visor but not any more, thanks man =D and good luck on your build
btw if it is ok with you can i add you on XBL? if so i will add you when i fix my xbox (stupid RRoD)

Your work is awesome man! I' really exited to see your built and I hope you will finish The old Noble6 helmet as well, cuz I love it! keep up the great work!

thanks man, and yeah i am kinda a slow worker, plus i was in japan for a week and i just got back an hour ago so that is also another reason but i am working still on the pilot helmet, i started a new one cause the other one was way to small

OOOOO I want to visit Japan really bad. Hope u had a pleasant time out there, with all the stuff going on that is. And dont worry man im a slow worker as well. I should be working on my stuff right now... but im on here lol oh well ill get to it. :)

OOOOO I want to visit Japan really bad. Hope u had a pleasant time out there, with all the stuff going on that is. And dont worry man im a slow worker as well. I should be working on my stuff right now... but im on here lol oh well ill get to it. :)

Japan was awesome and very hot, i have lots of pics so you should check out my photobucket

Your work is awesome man! I' really exited to see your built and I hope you will finish The old Noble6 helmet as well, cuz I love it! keep up the great work!

thanks a lot man, and your work is amazing also, i will for sure be finishing the noble 6 helm and maybe i will sell it when it is finished, i will not be doing casts cause i don't have very much money but i am thiking about selling it

ok sorry for double post but i finally have an update on the new pilot helmet, it is a lower detail helmet that was edited and unfolded by Missing Spartan7 (i think) well here are a few pics of what i have so far

DSCF0100.jpg

DSCF0099.jpg

ok that is it for now, i might have some more pics later

ikr, i decideed i wanted to do the pilot helmet when i saw your build with the pilot helmet and plus it is my favorite helmet in the game

sorry for double post but i have an update and bad news
bad news is that many of the pieces wont align and that it is to small since the helmet has problems i will not be finishing the helmet, so hopefully third time is the charm, but here is the update pic

DSCF0101.jpg

i am really not sure xD but thanks
btw i have finished a new pilot helmet in a week but currently have no pictures

I HAVE A HUGE UPDATE MANY PICS
i have been off for a while because my computer broke and i couldn't post any pics or somments anywhere so here are a lot of pics for progress

this was Day 1
DSCF0137.jpg

DSCF0138.jpg

DSCF0139.jpg

Day 2
DSCF0144.jpg

DSCF0145.jpg

and just a test fit not completely pepped
DSCF0149.jpg

DSCF0150.jpg

and finished Day 3
DSCF0151.jpg

DSCF0152.jpg

DSCF0153.jpg

DSCF0155.jpg
METALLICA!!!!!!

all 3 of my helmets
DSCF0156.jpg

and my knife sanded a lot more
DSCF0158.jpg
MASTER OF PUPPETS (ipod)
DSCF0159.jpg

and that is my update so enjoy all the pics =D

i know they are just stuid to me, they all like rap and hip hop
Metallica forever, btw did you see any vids on the big 4? they were awesome and the indio concert was near my house but i didn't get to go =( i wanted to really bad but my neighbor got to go

I'm fortunate enough to have friends that like (most) of my music. Is that the Metallica/Megadeth supergroup that I was hearing about?

haha lol, they are all good but i don't like anthrax, their singer kinda sucks =P
they just had another big 4 concert in the bronks New York Yankee stadium just 2 days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back