Reach Noble-6 armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks =D got so much work done when my computer was down =( but fixed now and lots of progress =D
btw if anyone knows how would i scale a helmet attachment like the N6 helmet attachment, since i am making a haunted helmet i want to make the attachment too so thanks =D

thanks everyone really appriciate it =D
@Annanymous thanks very much and your work is also looking very great =D

@Chayse thanks man, what do you want to know on scaling? and what files do you want to use or download?

starting a new part of armor, i am redoing the reach bicep because the other one was way to big and the file is by forged reclaimer

DSCF0210.jpg

sorry for the double post but this is some progress and in the pic is about 15 minutes of work, check it out

DSCF0211.jpg

well that is my progress and i might have some more progress tonight so stay tuned for more updates

sorry for triple post but i have an update of the bicep, pretty much finished

DSCF0214.jpg

DSCF0213.jpg

DSCF0212.jpg

that is my update for now and the bicep fits perfectly =D

One year later and still apologizing for triple posts, sheesh... haha looking great Road Kill. That bicep does look pretty good in my very unprofessional opinion. Keep them updates coming!

haha lol ikr, well thanks =D i will have many to come, it's still gonna be a while till it's finished =( freakin made the same helmet 3 times, 2 biceps, and the reach AR reciever 3 times
a long way to go =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back