Reach Scratch Build !updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i know im double posting but hey its my thread..lol i looked close at a few pics and relized my lines where slightly off so i fixed it and here is a new pic
s12.jpg

Ok guys i have another small update on my clay work i was not going to post anything really after the other shoulder but wat the hay. its not that big of deal so i will post the new hand plate as well.. i hope you guys like it and all comments are welcome and help things like this project going all the black is just marker i drew on the detail before carving. its not perfect just yet but i like it.

hp1.jpg

I know this is going to come off alittle childish but why does not one comment on this stuff, i have several threads with my work and they all seem to die off after just a couple of days even when i add updates and things like that, i am working on the Reach stuff because i thought people would enjoy it more. i know there are key members on this site that people watch for to update and things like that and when the lesser known work just as hard they seem to fall flat and its almost enuff to make someone stop workin on what they are doing. ok well i will stop rampling and as some of you may think of it as whining but it is a simple fact i have notcied on these boards. i love the 405th this has been kinda a second life for me sense i found it and have made some good friends

I know this is going to come off alittle childish but why does not one comment on this stuff, i have several threads with my work and they all seem to die off after just a couple of days even when i add updates and things like that, i am working on the Reach stuff because i thought people would enjoy it more. i know there are key members on this site that people watch for to update and things like that and when the lesser known work just as hard they seem to fall flat and its almost enuff to make someone stop workin on what they are doing. ok well i will stop rampling and as some of you may think of it as whining but it is a simple fact i have notcied on these boards. i love the 405th this has been kinda a second life for me sense i found it and have made some good friends

Many people are watching this thread and keep looking for updates, just cuz they are not posting doesnt mean they are not impressed! This is amazing stuff and dont let people not posting make you stop. Anyways, love the new hand plate. How do you get the screw detail into it? Do you just press the back of the screw into the clay?

i havent been posting comments but i have been watching your thread an checking for updates. but it has been pretty exciting to

see you starting from scratch and ending up with some pretty amazing armor parts. looks like a great project and making the

parts you have just from some video clips, thats some talent haha! anyways its looking great, and people might not post comments

but people are watching your thread for sure.

thanks guys. the screw detail is very simple i use the cap of a pin for the indent and the use a screw driver for the detail part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back