Reach Security helmet 3D model attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job man! Its weird how this helmet hasnt been done before, its one of the great ones.

Also, if you want to use sketchup to unfold things, there is this neat plugin called unfold-tool. Hope that helps.

I made this helmet for my custom reach build and it turned out really well. Having it a bit less angular and more smooth would help a lot but the model is great as it is. Awesome job!

I made this helmet for my custom reach build and it turned out really well. Having it a bit less angular and more smooth would help a lot but the model is great as it is. Awesome job!

Awesome! Mind posting pics so i can see which parts needs to be altered?

Holy cow, i cant believe i missed this post. This is the helmet i run when i play. I wanna build it next after im done with my armor lol. Great work on the helmet man. wow im lovin it

Question, im new to unfolding, and tips??

I made this helmet and it has worked out awesome! check it out in my sig, there is a part that needs to be changed a tiny bit with the ridge on the top of the helmet, only that it drops off a little to much, where as on the actual helm it is just a detail line. other that that, the helmet is looking awesome! I'm at the visor stage and am current waiting a bubble visor to come in the mail to place in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back