Reach Spartan Medic WIP (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
will you be making a trauma kit utility?
Sort of. I'll have Optican health packs and biofoam. I'll add on to that a little later.

I like the idea of a spartan medic, HE has rechargeable health, right?
Indeed he does. ;)

i like the concept, nice peping btw and i was wondering couldnt you do a sniper shoulder type thing you know where its got these elastic slots for medic stuff instead of giant bullets?
I was going to have thigh pouches and the cqc shoulder so I can display a first aid sign.

GREAT pep work very clean. I really like the medic idea. Hmmm a medic with a jet pack. Now that would be something to see.
I think I might make the jet pack.
Take your time and don't screw up (too much) alright?
I thought it might be a Les Paul, but then most people buy epi Les Pauls just because they're cheaper than Gibson ones. I reckon they'd have to be the most popular Epis I've seen (or a close tie with the SG).
Have fun.
-Squish.
I'll try to pace things well. The snow has halted the process a little. And Epi's are good for their price. A very good deal.

@Everyone
Thanks for your input. I don't think I'll be making a robotic arm though. I'll probably just end up sticking to the classic Mk V attire. I really appreciate all the comments too guys. Updates shall be coming very soon.

The medic would probably wear a helmet like, security, or pilot, and the color scheme would definaltly be white. maybe red secondary.
You could probably think of a cool chest armor, maybe somethin like tactical LRP, but with medical stuff, and red staff emblems on it. (that little symbol on the medic marines tac. softcase.) But a medic would be a low armor light unit covered in medical supplies. Any way this is going to be an awesome build. Ima subscribe or sumthin.

You know what would be crazy? A medic who had lost an arm lol, then he could just attache a ton of first aid equipment to the arm without it weighing the arm down. Assuming the robot reach arm doesn't have a real low weight limit

Like Kat from Halo: Reach, but instead of a normal bionic arm, an arm that has medical ....? That might work...

I think an odst backpack would go good with this, also you should try to get someone to model the tactical/trauma kit for you

Sorry for my lack of updates. I'm out of cardstock and it sucks trying to get some in this AR weather. Wal-Mart ran out when we got there too. Bad luck all around. Anyway, I have a render of what it might look like. Still debating about the helmet though. I might opt for the Air Assault since the CQC helmet isn't modeled yet.

5355739829_e9b96726dd_z.jpg

I think an odst backpack would go good with this, also you should try to get someone to model the tactical/trauma kit for you
I was thinking about using an ODST back pack. I think I might. :D

Attachments

• 5355739829_e9b96726dd_z.jpg
    5355739829_e9b96726dd_z.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 80
That looks like a really good concept... You have always held the power to make this a better place so either do it or post a silent thread.....I challenge you all to be a better Member. otherwise, Keep it up! :)

Edit: scratch that. It was a CQB I saw, not a CQC... :/

Got a little bit more done with some loose card stock I had lying around.
It's the Mark V shoulder attachment.

5356041609_f969a29975_z.jpg

Attachments

• 5356041609_f969a29975_z.jpg
    5356041609_f969a29975_z.jpg
Sorry for the double post. Finished one of the shoulder attachments.

5356744204_3c7c94da7a_z.jpg

5356744042_834e626560_z.jpg

Attachments

• 5356744204_3c7c94da7a_z.jpg
    5356744204_3c7c94da7a_z.jpg
  • 5356744042_834e626560_z.jpg
    5356744042_834e626560_z.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 81
The medic could definately wear a helmet with good visibility, like pilot, or security, and maybe one of the types with the "torch" although im pretty sure its a camera, hence "RS, remote sensor". Although GUNGNIR, CQC, or anything with the headband thing, have a great place to put the little red cross thing. Also on another topic, maybe he could carry those little white medical kits you've seen since halo one, and just throw them to people, becasue most ODST's or marines have some medical training.

The medic could definately wear a helmet with good visibility, like pilot, or security, and maybe one of the types with the "torch" although im pretty sure its a camera, hence "RS, remote sensor". Although GUNGNIR, CQC, or anything with the headband thing, have a great place to put the little red cross thing. Also on another topic, maybe he could carry those little white medical kits you've seen since halo one, and just throw them to people, becasue most ODST's or marines have some medical training.
I was really thinking about doing a pilot helmet, but I just don't know what to do about the visor. I don't have a vacuum former. But darn it would be awesome. I'm thinking of making those ODST optican medigel kits.

I was really thinking about doing a pilot helmet, but I just don't know what to do about the visor. I don't have a vacuum former. But darn it would be awesome. I'm thinking of making those ODST optican medigel kits.

Did you see the thing about the ODST visors with acetate, i got some of the thin stuff, and i think two pieces of that would work great.

i think the most "med" lookin helmet is operator. But i think pilot with UA/HUL looks good. I dont like the pilot just like that
but with the UA/HUL i <3 it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back