Reach Spartan Medic WIP (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look of the JFO and the CQB as far as wide vision and large visors....

Don't like the Pilot at all... not a fan of the "bubble"

Cujo3131

I made a new concept for a wide view visor. The Air Assault seems sort of medicy to me and seems to have a good field of view. I sort of took idea Cujo and made a photoshop concept render as well.

5358499957_502a08976d_b.jpg

Attachments

• 5358499957_502a08976d_b.jpg
    5358499957_502a08976d_b.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 97
Why? Come on man, this is gona look kick-a when its done. Yes it will take time, but you just have to push through, the end will be a pay off, trust me, running around in a Medic suit, maybe put some where, "Trust me, I'm a Doctor" or something like that. ;)

Having the TV on or some music usally helps me work, but thats because i hate erie silences lol. We all have those boring days, every now and then, mine was saturday, :(

Don't give up. My advice, take a part, like one of the shoulder attachments through to completion. Then you will know what lies in store and you will have the confidence to do more. A full suit, done well is a huge undertaking, it takes a lot of time. We all have lulls, but keep pushing.

Speaking as a real paramedic, I can tell you that this project definitely intrigues me. I would recommend getting a real tactical medic pouch (these can be found most any place they sell MOLLE gear) and simply attaching that to your armor. This would mean less construction and then you could fill it with things like medical tubing, syringes, medical tape, etc. A site that I've gotten a lot of gear from when I've had to work in conjunction with my local S.O. or police department is www.tacmedsolutions.com. Give it a look-see. Also, don't give up on this!

That is some seriously clean work, great job. "Never give up! Never surrender!" You're gonna make this look incredible!

this looks awesome i love the idea, i know how you feel though about losing motivation, happened to me when i was stuck in the hospital for a month and my brother brought me my armor to work on and damaged a piece beyond repair, completely made me lose motivation until like tonight lol, keep up the good work hope your able to finish this!

Thanks guys, I'm going to finish this project and take on things one at a time.
Also smiggly, thanks for saving lives. You have my honour.

Why? Come on man, this is gona look kick-a when its done. Yes it will take time, but you just have to push through, the end will be a pay off, trust me, running around in a Medic suit, maybe put some where, "Trust me, I'm a Doctor" or something like that. ;)

Yeah, right on the chest, opposite the emblem, "trust me im a doctor" WRITTEN IN BLOOD!, or maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back