I'm about to finish!

100_2234.jpg

100_2233.jpg

100_2232.jpg

100_2231.jpg

100_2230.jpg

100_2230.jpg

100_2230.jpg

Hey dude ium new to pepacura what material's should i use?

like should i use a card sortof paper or manilla folder or what?

btw helmet looks awesome

Badland said:
Hey dude ium new to pepacura what material's should i use?

like should i use a card sortof paper or manilla folder or what?

btw helmet looks awesome

Welcome to the 405th,

First off all read all the stickies, and don't create threads just for questions.

And thank you, for posting in this thread instead of creating one.

If you need any help you just PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you should read the stickies like Alex spartan177 said, I've only been doing it for a year now, you will mess up alot and your first one will will look not so great.

I didnt read any of the stickies when I started this helmet because I started making this helmet before I joined the forum, but now that I did read them they really help. :)

But I will answer the question, use cardstock not the mania folder because you cannot print on it.

when I started I stated off with the most basic Halo 1 helmet and moved on from there, start simple do Not go for the hard ones or the HD go for the ones you can practice on, also if you are in school you need to have lots of free time,so do homework first then pepakura,I started this helmet two months ago but did all the stuff in this pic in three days and I only have to print out the last two pieces to finish this helmet. I'll finish either tonight or tomorrow, because I cut my hand when I fell from my unicycle.

thanks for viewing my thread.

frozentodd said:
I'm sure because I made it to my size from an old helmet size but I'm not gonna try because Ill have to cut part of it.

If you mean the hole in the bottom, then you should probably make sure it fits now before it's like steel after fiberglassing. Looks really nice though, much better than mine if that counts for anything.

just trying to keep you from getting warned by a mod, try not to double post. If you have more you wanna say then just edit your previous post if no one has responded.

SPARTAN1803 said:
just trying to keep you from getting warned by a mod, try not to double post. If you have more you wanna say then just edit your previous post if no one has responded.

oh,ok thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back