And it is about to get a whole lot sexier. ;D

juliet76 said:
Mmm, barrel... :notworthy:
Purdy thang, ain't she? :love:

SoullessSin said:
Damnn that's an insane barrel :D
I'm just doing my best, that's all. ^^

BFDesigns said:
Agreed, and an excellent way to use one of those collapsible flag poles!
It's not a flagpole, it's just some aluminium tubes I have laying around the garage. I think they are curtain poles?

Thanks guys! A whole lot more needs to be done, and I thank you all for your support! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Viper,

Looks great. Looks like you have a great plan of how you are assembling your project. Keep up the great work and keep up the pics.

And we're getting there... Just got some work done on the Top Shell Tube, shaped it up and will soon glue the whole thing together.

A026.jpg

A027.jpg

Here I have a test model of the shell reciever, and I am working on the functions on a dummy model so I wont ruin the real one. I guess you can figure out how I want it to work.
A028.jpg

is this shotgun going to be cockable? it looks like it might be based off the pipe and etc, if not, it would be an awesome feature to add!

flipboy439 said:
is this shotgun going to be cockable? it looks like it might be based off the pipe and etc, if not, it would be an awesome feature to add!

Yes, if I can get everything to work right, it will be cockable. ;)

LastSpartan said:
I love your work Silent, seriously, Lee should start to be scared! He has competition! :D

My work is more crude than his. :rolleyes

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
My work is more crude than his.
rolleyes.gif

Not really my freind. You have come a long ways since I first joined the 405th. Your work is very good and I would compare it to mine any day.
wink.gif

LeeKegan said:
Not really my freind. You have come a long ways since I first joined the 405th. Your work is very good and I would compare it to mine any day.
wink.gif

Thanks Lee. :D

Although, if you start on your own M90 one day, it will surpass mine like everything else you've made. ;)

Thanks guys, I am so glad you all like it. :)

This project would not have been as fun or interesting without you, so this project is dedicated to the 405th and it's members. Could not have done it without you. ;)

Everything starts getting prettier and prettier...

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

Note: Not the most recent pictures, but they will give you an overview of the progress I've made.

*claps* Very nicely done Viper. I've been wondering how you were going to tackle the grip on the pump, and that looks great! I for one would love to hear (or even see) a bit more of a detailed breakdown of what you've done there. It looks like you've done each partition of the grip individually and glued them on? What did you do for the chamfers? :)

P.S. My that's a fine looking dagger you have in the background there mate. ;)

The shotgun is coming along nicely. Keep up the great work.

I also really like that knife sitting in the background. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back